20 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
3 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America awards
We are a firm focused on Litigation + Business. Our attorneys help you quickly and efficiently, whether in court, in business negotiations or dealing with regulation. You define the objective; we analyze the options, define the costs and risks, and counsel you toward the best path. We deliver respectful service, whether you’re an international corporation or a local business. We are known for excellence, high standards, and community service. Skilled in all areas of litigation, our attorneys provide business and litigation advice as well as representation in all state and federal trial and appellate courts. For business matters, our attorneys have the depth of experience needed to assist you with organization planning and formation through the various stages of your business growth. We stand ready to work with you on mergers, asset acquisitions, operating agreements, vendor and employment contract negotiations, purchase or sale contracts, and much more. Our goal is to help minimize the risks, avoid litigation, and maximize the benefits associated with your situation. Robinson Gray is the only law firm in South Carolina that is a member of Meritas, a global affiliation of commercial law firms. That allows us to effectively and efficiently manage complex transactions involving multiple jurisdictions. Respected by peers, community, and clients, our attorneys are the epitome of leadership and achievement.
- Administrative / Regulatory Law
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Appellate Practice
- Banking and Finance Law
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Bet-the-Company Litigation
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Commercial Litigation
- Insurance Law
- Litigation - Construction
- Litigation - Environmental
- Litigation - Regulatory Enforcement (SEC, Telecom, Energy)
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
- Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Real Estate Law
- Utilities Law
- Workers' Compensation Law - Employers
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.