RMP LLP (“RMP”) is a limited liability partnership established in 2005 for the practice of law in Northwest Arkansas. Northwest Arkansas is home to three Fortune 500 companies (Wal-Mart, Tyson Foods, and J.B. Hunt Trucking Company) and several other leading corporate citizens.
Our firm is committed to meeting the specialized legal needs that can arise in the wake of such economic growth. We place a premium on developing and maintaining long-term relationships with our clients; and with over fifty years of combined practice in taxation, transactional matters, and trust and estate planning, we have the knowledge and experience necessary to offer our clients the highest quality of legal services.
The vision of RMP is to provide the families and businesses of Northwest Arkansas with a level of tax, transactional, and trust and estate planning expertise typically found only in large metropolitan law firms.
RMP has expanded our offices and now have locations in Bentonville, Arkansas and Jonesboro, Arkansas.
Top Listed City Awards
- Top Listed in Fayetteville in Tax Law with 2 lawyers
- Top Listed in Fayetteville in Trusts and Estates with 2 lawyers
Firm Practice Areas
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Commercial Litigation
- Elder Law
- Employment Law - Management
- Litigation - Construction
- Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Tax Law
- Trusts and Estates