Through five offices and 190 lawyers, Rivkin Radler consistently delivers focused and effective legal services. We’re committed to our best practices, requirements that go beyond professional and ethical standards. Our work product is clear and delivered on time. As a result, our clients proceed with confidence.
We provide strong representation and build even stronger client relationships. Many clients have been placing their trust in us for more than 25 years. Our unwavering commitment to total client satisfaction is the driving force behind our firm.
We are the advisor-of-choice to successful individuals, middle-market companies and large corporations. And for clients who prefer to speak their native language, we can communicate in French, French and Haitian Creole, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Korean, Panjabi, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Tagalog and Urdu.
Our firm provides representation in the following 21 practice areas: Appeals; Banking; Bankruptcy; Commercial Litigation; Complex Torts & Product Liability; Compliance, Investigations & White Collar; Construction; Corporate; Directors & Officers Liability; Employment & Labor; General Liability; Health Services; Insurance Coverage; Insurance Fraud; Intellectual Property; Medical Malpractice Defense; Privacy, Data & Cyber Law; Professional Liability; Real Estate, Zoning & Land Use; Trusts & Estates; and Tax.
The Firm's experience and capabilities have been recognized by leading industry organizations:
- Chambers USA ranked our Insurance Coverage Practice Group in the Insurance: Dispute resolution: Insurer category
- Chambers USA ranked our Health Services Practice Group in the Healthcare category
- The Legal 500 listed our Insurance Coverage Practice Group in the “industry focus – insurance – advice to insurers” category
- The Legal 500 listed our Health Services Practice Group in the Healthcare: Service Providers category
- American Lawyer Media selected six of the Firm's partners as Top Rated Lawyers in Insurance Law
Rivkin Radler is committed to fostering diversity within an inclusive environment that respects the individual, promotes different perspectives, encourages distinctive ideas and drives dynamic results.
We employ individuals with varied backgrounds and life experiences who together create a firm with a rich and vibrant culture: one that enables us to attract and retain the best talent and allows us to bring a diversity of thinking to bear for the benefit of our clients. Our attorneys lead professional organizations, strengthen nonprofits that support the public good and pursue scholarly legal endeavors that advance our field.
Rivkin Radler recognizes that ensuring a strong culture of diversity and inclusion demands more than policy statements and written goals. It requires continuous effort, focus and action. The firm is actively expanding its initiatives internally through our policies, procedure and best practices, and externally, through the clients and community organizations with whom we partner.
Our Women’s Initiative Committee supports the professional success of women in the legal profession by enhancing professional opportunities inside and outside of the firm, encouraging active leadership and collaboration within the community and sustaining a positive and supportive environment. The Committee dedicates its work to recognizing the accomplishments of women; forging a professional path for women; providing experiential learning opportunities; and creating networking and other professional opportunities.
With client service and convenience in mind, the Firm offers five locations in the metropolitan and upstate New York area: Albany, N.Y.; Hackensack, N.J.; New York City, N.Y.; Poughkeepsie, N.Y.; and Uniondale, N.Y.
Top Listed City Awards
- Top Listed in Uniondale with 14 lawyers
- Top Listed in Uniondale in Health Care Law with 4 lawyers
Firm Practice Areas
- Appellate Practice
- Banking and Finance Law
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Law
- Copyright Law
- Corporate Compliance Law
- Corporate Law
- Employment Law - Management
- Health Care Law
- Insurance Law
- Labor Law - Management
- Land Use and Zoning Law
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
- Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Patent Law
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Privacy and Data Security Law
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
- Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Real Estate Law
- Tax Law
- Trademark Law
- Trusts and Estates
Firm News & Media
25 Main Street, Suite 501
Hackensack, NJ 07601
66 South Pearl Street, 11th Floor
Albany, NY 12207
477 Madison Avenue, 20th Floor
New York, NY 10022-5843
2649 South Road
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
West Tower, 926 RXR Plaza
Uniondale, NY 11556-0926