Reynolds Frizzell LLP, founded in 2009, is a boutique law firm comprised of 13 lawyers focusing on complex commercial litigation. Our partners bring to bear more than one hundred seventy-five years of litigation experience in state and federal courts, domestic and international arbitration and have briefed and argued matters before numerous courts of appeal.
The firm is recognized for its representation of both plaintiffs and defendants in high stakes business disputes. Because our firm is nimble and our lawyers are quick studies, we intentionally avoid limiting our practice to any specific area of commerce or type of dispute. We have represented clients in such diverse areas as energy, antitrust, product liability, contract disputes and business torts, securities, intellectual property, executive compensation, patent infringement, trade secret theft, insurance, class action and multi-district litigation, construction, lender liability, director liability, professional malpractice, trust and estate litigation and partnership disputes. Our partners include two members of the American College of Trial Lawyers.
Plaintiffs and defendants routinely hire the lawyers of Reynolds Frizzell LLP to handle cases in which the financial futures of companies and individuals are at stake. We do not structure our practice for billing clients by the hour; we do not see a case simply as a piece of business. Those are not ingredients for success. Instead, from the minute we are hired we begin thinking about how we can quickly and efficiently position the case to achieve the best possible result for the client.
By putting our clients in a position to win at trial, we better serve the client’s goals – whether or not the case ultimately is presented to a jury. Put simply, we are a team of smart, aggressive lawyers, and we love what we do. We love to win. Our lawyers have the experience and know how to try cases of any type or complexity.
- Best Law Firms Tier 1 Ranking - Commercial Litigation
- Best Law Firms Tier 1 Ranking Litigation - Securities
- Best Law Firms Tier 1 Ranking Commercial Litigation
- Chambers USA: Texas Litigation
- Best Law Firm Tier 1 Ranking Litigation - Eminent Domain
- Best Law Firm Tier 1 Ranking Litigation - Securities
- Best Law Firm Tier 2 Ranking Litigation - Construction
- Best Law Firms Tier 1 Ranking Litigation - Construction
- Exxon Mobil
- Henkels & McCoy
- Seashore Investment Management Trust
- Tsakos Energy Navigation, Ltd
- Wapiti Energy LLC
- Western Refining
- Wood Group Management Services, Inc