98 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
20 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America awards
At Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren, we know that every trusted relationship begins with understanding. That is why each of our committed attorneys take the time to listen critically, learn the unique attributes of each client’s business, and work together to build a foundation for success that goes beyond providing legal services. While doing so, we draw upon an exceptionally broad base of experienced attorneys and a deep knowledge of the industries and sectors we serve. This blend of active understanding grounded by informed perspective equips our attorneys to deliver uniquely creative, yet efficient, legal counsel.
By consistently offering our clients cost-effective and innovative legal counsel, we have established ourselves as trusted advisers in many areas of corporate law. Our Client Service Standards, upheld to by all lawyers and staff, affirm our commitment to put the needs of our clients first and to pursue excellence in all that we do.
Reinhart meets the ever-evolving needs of today’s business with innovation, focus and commitment. The firm’s more than 200 attorneys are dedicated to providing accessible, responsive service from our nine offices throughout the country. Founded in 1894, Reinhart is one of the nation’s 200 largest law firms. We serve as attorneys and business law counselors to public and privately held corporations, financial institutions, family-owned businesses, retirement plans, exempt organizations and individuals. Throughout our history, we have relied on entrepreneurship, teamwork and dedicated service to help our clients achieve their business goals. Our client-driven approach is firmly rooted in creative thinking, intelligent advice and conscientious service, no matter what area of business law our clients require.
- Associated Banc-Corp
- Johnson Outdoors Inc.
- Kohler Co.
- The Milwaukee Bucks
- Banking and Finance Law
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Communications Law
- Construction Law
- Copyright Law
- Corporate Law
- Elder Law
- Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law
- Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
- Employment Law - Individuals
- Employment Law - Management
- Energy Law
- Environmental Law
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility Law
- Franchise Law
- Health Care Law
- Immigration Law
- Insurance Law
- International Trade and Finance Law
- Labor Law - Management
- Land Use and Zoning Law
- Litigation - Antitrust
- Litigation - Bankruptcy
- Litigation - Environmental
- Litigation - ERISA
- Litigation - Intellectual Property
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Litigation - Patent
- Litigation - Real Estate
- Litigation - Securities
- Litigation - Trusts and Estates
- Litigation and Controversy - Tax
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Patent Law
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
- Real Estate Law
- Securities / Capital Markets Law
- Tax Law
- Trusts and Estates
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.