Since its founding in July 2000, the firm has grown from its original five (5) lawyers to its current complement of thirty-one (31) lawyers and ten (10) paralegals, making it one of the larger firms in the state. Experienced, highly-talented lawyers have joined the firm from other firms in the area and from governmental agencies. The firm has also hired a number of top ranking graduates and judicial law clerks.
We believe the rapid growth of the firm is a reflection of the ever-expanding list of well-satisfied clients. We recognize that our continued growth and success depends on exceeding the expectations of our clients by providing exceptional service and achieving extraordinary results.
Our goal is to provide superior representation to our clients, regardless whether they are large corporations, small businesses, or individuals and whether they are plaintiffs or defendants. This goal is shared by every lawyer in our firm—from the most junior associates to the most senior partners. This mission includes our commitment to providing service to our clients in an efficient, responsible and professional manner. Our dedication to providing superior representation has led to long-term client relationships founded on mutual trust and respect.
Our philosophy on handling litigation is simple: we use motion practice to frame the issues in the manner most advantageous to our client, and we prepare the case for trial. We are trial lawyers. We have found that the best results for our clients are achieved by approaching cases with the attitude that they will go to trial. Hence, we strive to develop the case fully, to retain the best experts, and to have absolute control over the documentary evidence. Further, we strive to use every technological advantage reasonably available to organize and present the evidence in a way that credibly and understandably conveys our themes and messages to the jury. This level of preparation provides the most favorable results for our clients at trial and, when appropriate, in settlement negotiations.
We are fortunate to represent banks, entities, and real estate developers in a myriad of transactional and regulatory matters. Conscious of the time and expense constraints attendant with every matter, we strive to provide timely and efficient advice to our clients who are engaged in business transactions. In this regard we strive to develop a complete knowledge of their business in order to offer comprehensive business counseling and transactional services. Our extensive experience before administrative agencies and regulators allows us to provide informed and tested guidance to clients involved in regulated activities and business endeavors. We are committed to providing our full attention to both complex transactions and those which are more routine in nature – understanding the importance of each to our clients.
Top Listed State Awards
- Top Listed in Arkansas in Appellate Practice with 4 lawyers
- Top Listed in Arkansas in Banking and Finance Law with 3 lawyers
- Top Listed in Arkansas in Commercial Litigation with 10 lawyers
- Top Listed in Arkansas in Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law with 2 lawyers
- Top Listed in Arkansas in Land Use and Zoning Law with 2 lawyers
- Top Listed in Arkansas in Litigation - ERISA with 2 lawyers
- Top Listed in Arkansas in Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants with 3 lawyers
- Top Listed in Arkansas in Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs with 2 lawyers
Top Listed City Awards
- Top Listed in Little Rock in Appellate Practice with 4 lawyers
- Top Listed in Little Rock in Banking and Finance Law with 3 lawyers
- Top Listed in Little Rock in Commercial Litigation with 9 lawyers
- Top Listed in Little Rock in Land Use and Zoning Law with 2 lawyers
- Top Listed in Little Rock in Litigation - Real Estate with 3 lawyers
- Top Listed in Little Rock in Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants with 3 lawyers
- Top Listed in Little Rock in Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs with 2 lawyers
- American Greetings Corporation
- AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals, LP
- CenterPoint Energy
- Entergy Arkansas
- Johnson & Johnson
- Lincoln Electric Company
- Mercedes-Benz of North America
- Simmons First National Bank
- Stephens, Inc.
- The Hartford
- Tyson Foods, Inc.
- U.S. Bank N.A.
- Verizon Wireless
- Waste Management, Inc.
Firm Practice Areas
- Appellate Practice
- Banking and Finance Law
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Bet-the-Company Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Electronic Discovery and Information Management Law
- Environmental Law
- Insurance Law
- Land Use and Zoning Law
- Litigation - Banking and Finance
- Litigation - Bankruptcy
- Litigation - ERISA
- Litigation - First Amendment
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Litigation - Real Estate
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
- Media Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Real Estate Law
- Securities / Capital Markets Law
- Tax Law
- Trusts and Estates