In addition to our civil trial practice (much of which involves novel and complex legal issues), lawyers here also provide advice and representation to large and small businesses, insurance companies, municipalities, non-profit organizations and individual clients to help them with commercial and real estate transactions, estate planning, the formation of business entities, purchases and sales of businesses, employment matters, construction disputes, insurance coverage issues, and environmental law.
Since our founding in 1980, our lawyers and staff at Petruccelli, Martin & Haddow, LLP have provided our clients with legal services that are responsive, efficient, and of the highest professional quality.
To learn more about Petruccelli, Martin & Haddow, LLP please send us an e-mail at email@example.com
- Cumberland Farms
- Maine Health
- Philadelphia Insurance Company
- Union Mutual of Vermont Companies
- Whitney Wreath, Inc.
Firm Practice Areas
- Appellate Practice
- Bet-the-Company Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Law
- Insurance Law
- Litigation - Construction
- Litigation - Mergers and Acquisitions
- Litigation - Municipal
- Litigation - Regulatory Enforcement (SEC, Telecom, Energy)
- Municipal Law
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants