Paliare Roland LLP is one of Canada's leading litigation firms.
Our clients receive exceptional service and advice from Paliare Roland’s lawyers, many of whom are widely recognized as leaders in their fields. We have demonstrated and acclaimed expertise in a wide range of practice areas, including corporate-commercial litigation, administrative law, employment and labour law, appellate advocacy and class actions.
Paliare Roland's approach and commitment to its clients is reflected in the three fundamental principles it espouses: availability, alternatives, and advocacy. Our goal is to be available to our clients, to provide timely and effective advice, including a thorough review of available alternatives in order to craft a solution that is tailor-made for each situation. We then advocate resolutely for our clients to achieve their desired results whether through negotiation, arbitration, mediation or litigation.
Paliare Roland LLP is proud that one third of its lawyers are recognized by Best Lawyers as leaders in their fields.
Law Firm of the Year Awards
- Administrative and Public Law in Canada (2019)
Top Listed National Awards
- Top Listed in Canada in Administrative and Public Law with 14 lawyers
Top Listed State Awards
- Top Listed in Ontario, Canada in Administrative and Public Law with 14 lawyers
Top Listed City Awards
- Top Listed in Toronto in Administrative and Public Law with 14 lawyers
"Law Firm of the Year"
Firm Practice Areas
- Administrative and Public Law
- Bet-the-Company Litigation
- Class Action Litigation
- Corporate and Commercial Litigation
- Labour and Employment Law