The attorneys at O’Neil, Cannon, Hollman, DeJong & Laing S.C. focus on meeting the many needs of businesses and their owners. Our experienced attorneys work with businesses and their owners at all stages of the business life cycle, helping them start, grow, and transition their businesses from one generation to the next. We also assist business owners with their personal legal needs including tax and estate planning, family law, and litigation—including personal injury litigation. Our firm is divided into six practice groups, each focusing on providing their clients with the most effective legal representation possible. Our teams regularly collaborate to ensure that our clients’ needs are met with exceptional legal service.
The firm’s practice groups include:
- Litigation, including business litigation, class action litigation, appellate services, arbitration/mediation, plaintiff’s personal injury litigation, and family law.
- Business Law, including commercial loan representation, bankruptcy, employment law, employee benefits and ERISA, franchise/dealership law, and intellectual property.
- Banking & Creditors’ Rights, including drafting and negotiating loan agreements and collateral documents in real estate, asset based and non-recourse financing transactions.
- Employment Law, including providing general employment counsel for employers, drafting and reviewing employment agreements, policies and handbooks, wage and hour compliance, ADA and FMLA compliance, union issues, OSHA, and employment litigation.
- Tax and Succession Planning, including business succession planning, estate planning, tax advice and planning, and tax litigation.
- Real Estate and Construction, including real estate development and land use law, as well as construction law.
Because we know that businesses and their owners rely on attorneys during some of the most fulfilling—and frightening—times in their lives, we combine the experience and proficiency level of a large firm with the personal approach and level of service found at a local law firm.
A member of MERITAS, one of the world’s largest alliances of prequalified independent law firms.
About Our Clients
Sample of Clients:
- Dickten Masch Plastics LLC
- TEAM Industries Inc.
- Lakeview Equity Partners
- Cousins Submarines, Inc.
- First Manitowoc Bancorp Inc.
Firm Practice Areas
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Law
- Corporate Law
- Elder Law
- Employment Law - Individuals
- Employment Law - Management
- Family Law
- Litigation - Bankruptcy
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
- Real Estate Law
- Securities / Capital Markets Law
- Tax Law
- Trusts and Estates
716 Pine Street
Green Bay, WI 54301
111 East Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 1400
Milwaukee, WI 53202
1329 West Grand Avenue, Suite 200
Port Washington, WI 53074