White Plains Divorce Lawyer Providing Quality Service for High-Net-Worth Clients
James Nolletti, a White Plains divorce attorney, is a highly accomplished negotiator and litigator with over three decades of wide-ranging experience in matrimonial and family law cases. James has represented clients in numerous and notable cases at both the trial and appellate court levels. He is a Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers and is certified by the National Board of Trial Advocacy as a family law trial advocate. He is the founder of Nolletti Law Group, a White Plains family law firm which provides extraordinary work products, resources, and legendary client service to high-net-worth individuals in marriage dissolution.
Offering Clients Peace of Mind and Security
James and his team offer peace of mind and security to clients who have a lot at stake. James has a well-defined purpose for his law firm: to protect the best interest of the clients’
A Culture of Excellence
James understands that emergencies are part of life and are not set to occur between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Him and his team keep their lines of communication open outside of business hours to handle unexpected developments in a client’s case. James takes great pride in the culture of excellence at Nolletti Law Group.
Divorce for High-Net-Worth Individuals in New York
New York divorce law is complicated, especially for high-net-worth individuals. We are honored to help clients with significant assets and complex financial issues to successfully navigate through their divorce. The services we offer include:
- New York Divorce Process and Planning. We will help you through the whole process. If your divorce is contentious, we will prepare you for litigation and trial. We also have a team of financial professionals standing by to assist clients with complex financial situations.
- High-Net-Worth Divorce. You require a divorce lawyer with experience handling these types of cases to reduce your risks and to ensure a full and equitable distribution of assets.
- Child Custody and Parenting Time. We will help you obtain the best custody plan and parenting schedule based on your goals and the best interest of your children.
- Child Support. We will make sure your child support has the proper amount and duration.
- Spousal Maintenance/Alimony. Since there are two different formulas for calculating spousal maintenance, we will ensure you get the best alimony settlement possible.
Our Team of Smart, Skilled, and Experienced Divorce Attorneys
There is no room for mediocrity at Nolletti Law Group. Every divorce attorney at our firm understands that average results are unacceptable. We only recruit smart, skilled, and experienced attorneys who are also team players. From their very first day, each member of our team understands that we expect excellence every day, and in every case.
- James Nolletti, Founding Partner. James
Nollettibegan his career as a criminal trial prosecutor in the Westchester County District Attorney’s Office and has since become a highly regarded family lawyer who has earned numerous distinctions in the field of family law. He is a Fellow of The American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers and the International Academy of Family Lawyers, a family law trial advocate from the National Board of Trial Advocacy, a Super Lawyer and a Best Lawyer, and has maintained the highest Martindale-Hubbell peer review rating for ethical standards and legal ability. James Nolletti is also a founding member of the New York Chapter of the American Academy of Certified Financial Litigators, a group of divorce litigators dedicated to professional development and effective advocacy in cases involving complex financial matters. Read more.
- Alexandra Maxwell, Divorce Attorney. Alexandra Maxwell chose to practice family law over all other disciplines because it is meaningful work that directly impacts people’s lives. She is known for finding ingenious solutions to financially complex divorce issues, which require a solid understanding of a variety of disciplines of substantive law. Alexandra prides herself on her ability and thoroughness in having all marital assets and debts identified, classified and distributed. Alexandra encourages clients to put their children’s interests ahead of their own when making custody and parenting time decisions. Alexandra always prepares her cases as though they were going to trial. Not only is this the best way to win a case
,it is also the best way to negotiate and obtain the outcome the client wants and deserves. Like every member of the Nolletti Law Group team, Alexandra exemplifies the firm's culture of excellence. Read more.
- William Cally, Divorce Attorney. William Cally has over 24 years of legal experience in private practice dealing with all aspects of litigation including matrimonial and family law matters, personal injury cases, criminal cases, and real-estate transactions, as well as arbitration, mediation, and collaborative law. His ability to effectively communicate in court proceedings, trial, settlement conferences, four-way meetings, depositions and motion practice has provided his clients with superior results. Read more.
Helpful Resources for Your Divorce
Knowledge is power. We provide answers to many frequently asked questions on our website. Feel free to visit our website's Resource Center where you will find:
Contact Nolletti Law Group for Your Divorce-Related Issues
If you are faced with a divorce and the stakes are high, it is crucial that you retain an experienced and skilled divorce lawyer to protect your rights. It would be our honor to offer you the same high-quality service our current
Contact us for an initial consultation so we can answer your most pressing questions. We serve clients in White Plains and its surrounding counties including Westchester, Rockland, Putnam, Dutchess, Nassau, and New York.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Firm Practice Areas
- Family Law