5 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
1 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America award
Neubert, Pepe & Monteith, P.C. is a general practice law firm with offices in New Haven, Hartford and Fairfield, Connecticut and White Plains, New York. Neubert, Pepe & Monteith, founded in 1993, has expanded as the varied needs of our client base has increased. We currently have thirty-five attorneys. We concentrate on recruiting and retaining creative and dedicated attorneys who have the exceptional legal and professional skills required to meet our clients’ objectives. Neubert, Pepe & Monteith’s team has depth and talent and dedication to client success. Our team of talented professionals has made us ready to better serve clients locally and nationally.
Neubert, Pepe & Monteith’s clients include financial institutions, large to small-sized businesses, publicly-held corporations, hospitals, municipalities, insurance companies, universities, not-for-profit organizations, and professionals (e.g. physicians, lawyers, architects, engineers, and real estate agents). The firm offers innovative solutions to our clients’ unique problems and our diverse practice areas allow us to handle these varied legal needs. Neubert, Pepe & Monteith’s practice areas are:
- Alternative Dispute Resolution & Mediation
- Bankruptcy & Creditor Rights
- Commercial Finance & Banking
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Law & Design Professionals Liability
- Corporate & Business Transactions
- Employment & Labor Law
- Healthcare Law
- Medical Malpractice & Hospital Liability Defense
- Professional Malpractice & Insurance Defense
- Real Estate
- Taxation, Trusts & Estates
Our goal is to provide our clients the highest quality legal services at a value that is fair and reasonable. The firm is keenly aware that we must deliver the absolute best value on every client engagement, large or small.
Recognition of our law firm and its attorneys by U.S. News Best Lawyers, Best Law Firms, and Thomson Reuters Super Lawyers and Rising Stars is a result of the positive feedback received from our satisfied clients and our peers. Neubert, Pepe & Monteith attorneys are respected by their peers and honored by industry endorsements and awards. A number hold influential appointments to bar and industry associations; many are leaders in their respective fields. Neubert, Pepe & Monteith’s talented team can provide exceptional legal and professional services for you. We profess a commitment to and investment in solving our clients’ legal issues. We welcome the opportunity to explore how we may meet your specific needs.
We are equally engaged in our community. Neubert, Pepe & Monteith, P.C. supports numerous philanthropic causes of interest to firm members and the broader community. Firm members passionately support local and national campaigns and regularly invest time, talent, financial support and sweat equity to medical, cultural, social service and educational endeavors. In addition to philanthropic causes the firm supports attorneys’ pro bono legal service work.
- Appellate Practice
- Banking and Finance Law
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Commercial Finance Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Commercial Transactions / UCC Law
- Construction Law
- Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
- Employment Law - Individuals
- Employment Law - Management
- Health Care Law
- Insurance Law
- Labor Law - Management
- Legal Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Litigation - Banking and Finance
- Litigation - Insurance
- Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
- Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Real Estate Law
- Tax Law
- Trusts and Estates
- Workouts and Restructurings
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.