MST Lawyers has a long and proud history, having grown from a small firm founded in 1959, into a dynamic mid-tier commercial and private client legal practice. Our team of principals, lawyers and support staff are the driving force behind our ongoing growth and success.
Over many years, we have developed global networks to further support and assist clients domestically and internationally.
MST Lawyers service a diverse range of clients, ranging from individuals, SMEs, national and international corporations (including publicly listed corporations), national retail groups including franchise groups, many of whom are household names throughout Australia and the world.
We have a wealth of knowledge and experience in a range of diverse practice areas including:
- Corporate and Commercial
- Dispute Resolution Litigation
- Intellectual Property
- Employment Law
- Family Law
- Wills and Estates
- Aged Care and Retirement
- Property and Leasing
We strive to develop long-term relationships with our clients; collaborating to understand their businesses and needs. This attitude enables us to deliver the best service and outcomes for them.
Our clients can be confident that they will always have the best lawyer looking after their legal needs. We have handpicked our highly experienced team of lawyers who are passionate about their area of discipline and their client's needs.
- 2016 - Finalist Supplier of the Year, Franchise Council of Australia.2017 - Finalist Law Firm of the Year (Medium-Sized Business), Law Institute of Victoria
- 2017 - Herbert Fischbacher Finalist Partner of the Year (Workplace Relations), Lawyers Weekly
- 2015, 2016 and 2017 - John Sier, Philip Colman and Raynia Theodore, listed in the renowned international publication, Who's Who Legal, as franchising legal experts
- 2016 and 2017 - Alicia Hill recognised in The Best Lawyers (Australia) for work in Litigation
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Corporate Law
- Family Law
- Franchise Law
- Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Labour and Employment Law
- Leasing Law
- Privacy and Data Security Law
- Retirement Villages and Senior Living Law
- Trusts and Estates
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.