Morrow Willnauer Church LLC
3 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
EXCEPTIONAL LEGAL SERVICES WITH A DIFFERENT KIND OF ATTITUDE
Morrow Willnauer Church offers all the comprehensive litigation and advisory services you would expect from a “high end” law firm. Yet, it’s our Midwestern values and the way we approach our client relationships that set us apart. Our offices aren’t lined with mahogany paneling and high-priced artwork. What you will find is a welcoming, relaxed, unpretentious atmosphere where the focus is on you. Our attorneys are straight-talking, approachable, hard working professionals ready to roll-up their sleeves and take on your most difficult challenge.
Relationships built on understanding and protecting your interests:
To provide you with the best and most efficient representation, we take the time to get to know you and your business first. You can count on us to understand your situation and provide sound, sincere advice and strong advocacy that leads to the best possible results.
Leaders in our diverse practice areas:
Our attorneys are licensed in Missouri, Kansas, Nebraska, Illinois and Iowa. Many of our attorneys have first-chair jury trial experience, and combined, the firm has represented clients in over 150 jury trials, in excess of 200 workers’ compensation and bench trials.
A number of MWC attorneys hold the respected Martindale-Hubbell AV rating, signifying that they have been ranked by their peers at the highest level of professional excellence and ethics. The firm is also a member of the Counsel on Litigation Management, an organization dedicated to the promotion of ethical litigation and billing practices. Our lawyers are consistently listed in “Super Lawyers” rankings and have been designated as “Best of the Bar” and listed in “Best Lawyers in America.”
Attorneys James Morrow, Gary Willnauer and Joan Klosterman left their thriving civil litigation and workers’ compensation practices at another Kansas City law firm to start MWKC on June 7, 1999. The three founding members believed they could better serve clients practicing law their way… emphasizing superior service and advocacy at a fair price. Their risk paid off and MWKC quickly began to add attorneys to keep up with its growing number of new clients.As the practice expanded to represent clients throughout the Midwest, MWKC opened an office in Omaha to enhance client service. Over the firm’s first ten years, MWKC added three new members – Kurt D. Maahs, Michael Todd Moulder and Thomas G. Munsell – along with ten associates. The firm moved into its current offices in south Kansas City in 2006.In 2010, MWK changed its name to MWKC to reflect the addition of its newest member, respected Kansas City attorney Daniel Church. He brings a proven track record of civil litigation, especially in the areas of class action cases, toxic torts, bad faith, railroad, premises liability, professional liability, product liability and general tort claims. In 2017, Joan Klosterman left the firm to embark on a new adventure. At that time, MWKC changed its name to MWC.Our client list continues to expand, as does our team of highly competent and energetic attorneys. In recent years, MWC’s expertise has grown to include more areas of business litigation and corporate law, including transportation litigation, personal injury, class action defense, employment law, and estate and tax planning.
- ADP TotalSource
- American Airlines
- ARGO Ins.
- AT&T, Inc.
- Asplundh Tree Expert Company
- A.W. Chesterton Company, Inc.
- Baldwin & Lyons
- Belger Cartage Services
- Berkley Risk Administrators
- The Bar Plan Insurance Company
- Big Lots Stores, Inc
- Brickman Group
- Broadspire Services
- The City of Independence
- Coca-Cola Refreshments USA, Inc.
- John Crane, Inc.
- Crawford & Company
- Crum and Forester
- Daimler Chrysler
- Donaldson Company, Inc.
- Electric Insurance Company
- Endurance Services Limited
- Farmers Insurance Company
- Farmers Union Co-Operative Insurance Company
- Federated Mutual Insurance Company
- Federated Rural Electric Insurance
- Gallagher Bassett Services, Inc.
- Georgia Pacific Corporation
- Glazer's, Inc.
- Hanover Professionals
- Hartford Insurance Company
- HCR Manor Care, Inc.
- Honeywell FMT
- JLG Industries, Inc.
- Kansas Health Services
- Lancer Insurance Co.
- Lennox Industries Inc.
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Co.
- The Manitowoc Company, Inc.
- Minnesota Lawyers Mutual Insurance Company
- Missouri Property & Casualty Insurance Guaranty Assoc.
- National Crane Corporation
- National Farmer's Union Insurance Company
- Norfolk Southern Railway
- Penn National Gaming, Inc.
- Penske Truck Leasing, Inc.
- Pour Boy Oil Company
- Promotional Headware International
- Protective Insurance
- Railcrew Express, Inc.
- Renzenberger, Inc.
- RTW/State Auto Insurance Companies
- Ryder Services Corp.
- Safeco Insurance Company
- Sears Roebuck & Co.
- Sedgwick Claims Management
- Selective Insurance Company of the Southeast
- Sentry Insurance
- Shelter Insurance
- Specialty Risk Services
- St. Paul Insurance
- Tower Insurance Group
- Time Warner
- Travelers Insurance Companies
- Tyson Foods, Inc.
- Walgreen Co.
- Watco Companies Inc.
- White Industries
- Williams Investment Properties
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Construction Law
- Elder Law
- Employment Law - Individuals
- Employment Law - Management
- Insurance Law
- Legal Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Litigation - Construction
- Litigation - Insurance
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Litigation - Trusts and Estates
- Litigation and Controversy - Tax
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
- Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Railroad Law
- Trusts and Estates
- Workers' Compensation Law - Employers
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.