Morgan, Brown & Joy is New England's oldest and largest management-side employment law firm. Our firm credits its distinguished history and longevity to the value and return on investment that it provides to its clients. Morgan Brown & Joy's continued success can also be attributed to its dynamism and ability to respond rapidly to changes in the law and the workplace. Our clients range from Fortune 100 corporations to small businesses and across all sectors of the economy. Morgan, Brown & Joy focuses on anticipating and finding solutions to the ever-expanding range of employment-related legal issues in order to avoid the time and cost of litigation. When litigation becomes necessary, the firm aggressively defends its clients and has a proven record of litigation success. Morgan, Brown & Joy represents clients before courts at all levels, including the United States Supreme Court, as well as State and Federal agencies.
Top Listed State Awards
- Top Listed in Massachusetts in Employment Law - Management with 10 lawyers
- Top Listed in Massachusetts in Litigation - Labor and Employment with 10 lawyers
Top Listed City Awards
- Top Listed in Boston in Employment Law - Management with 10 lawyers
- Top Listed in Boston in Litigation - Labor and Employment with 10 lawyers
- CVS Caremark Corporation
- Delaware North Companies
- General Dynamics Corporation
- General Electric Company
- Harvard University
- Home Depot U.S.A., Inc.
- Macy's, Inc.
- Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority
- Massachusetts Port Authority
- Nordstrom, Inc.
- Nstar Electric/Northeast Utilities
- Shaw's Supermarkets
- University of Vermont
Firm Practice Areas
- Employment Law - Management
- Labor Law - Management
- Litigation - Labor and Employment