Möhrle Happ Luther is a leading corporate law firm from Northern Germany in which auditors, tax advisors and attorneys-at-law work hand in hand. We stand out with this multidisciplinary structure. It translates into short paths, quick processing and comprehensive consulting. Our auditors, tax advisors and attorneys-at-law often have multiple qualifications in our various consulting disciplines, so all spheres of activity are ideally combined.
This multidisciplinary structure is combined with extensive knowledge, which is based on numerous years of experience and continuous training. Thus we offer our clients highly-qualified consulting services and personal support in all legal, commercial and fiscal matters. With approximately 300 staff in total at our Hamburg, Berlin and Schwerin business locations we provide targeted and committed advice to both companies and entrepreneurs – in day-to-day operations as well as complex projects.
- The Legal 500 Europe, Middle East & Africa
- JUVE Awards - Law Firm of the Year "Regulated Industries"
- JUVE Awards - Law Firm of the Year "Health Care"
- JUVE Awards - Law Firm of the Year "Medium Sized Businesses"
- JUVE Awards - Law Firm of the Year "North"
Firm Practice Areas
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Competition / Antitrust Law
- Construction Law
- Corporate Law
- Information Technology Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Investment Funds
- Labor and Employment Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Pharmaceuticals Law
- Private Equity Law
- Real Estate Law
- Regulatory Practice
- Restructuring and Insolvency Law
- Tax Expert
- Tax Law
- Trade Law
- Trusts and Succession Planning