169 The Best Lawyers in Canada™ awards
13 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in Canada awards
Miller Thomson is built to provide the most comprehensive Canadian business and legal help. The scale of your project is never an issue. We help businesses of every size, entrepreneurs and individuals. We work with not-for-profit organizations as well as financial institutions and governments.
Our mastery of Canadian law is available to domestic and international clients alike.
We are close to 550 lawyers, deeply rooted in communities across Canada. Some would call that “mid-sized” but in truth, we are perfectly Canadian-sized, with 11 strategically placed offices in Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Saskatoon, Regina, London, Kitchener-Waterloo, Guelph, Toronto, Markham and Montréal.
Our enthusiasm for Canada and Canadian law shows in everything we do.
- Aboriginal Law
- Corporate Governance Practice
- Corporate Law
- Environmental Law
- Equipment Finance Law
- Family Law
- Health Care Law
- Immigration Law
- Insolvency and Financial Restructuring Law
- Insurance Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- International Arbitration
- International Trade and Finance Law
- Labour and Employment Law
- Medical Negligence
- Mining Law
- Municipal Law
- Natural Resources Law
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Product Liability Law
- Real Estate Law
- Securities Law
- Sports Law
- Tax Law
- Trusts and Estates
- Construction Law in Canada (2018)
- Top Listed in Canada in Commercial Leasing Law with 9 lawyers
- Top Listed in Canada in Trusts and Estates with 21 lawyers
- Top Listed in Alberta, Canada in Trusts and Estates with 4 lawyers
- Top Listed in Ontario, Canada in Trusts and Estates with 11 lawyers
- Top Listed in Vaughan with 7 lawyers
- Top Listed in Waterloo with 12 lawyers
- Top Listed in Edmonton in Corporate and Commercial Litigation with 9 lawyers
- Top Listed in Edmonton in Corporate Law with 8 lawyers
- Top Listed in Toronto in Trusts and Estates with 10 lawyers
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.