EXCLUSIVELY FAMILY LAW
We believe the rights, responsibilities, and privileges related to family relationships are among the most sacred in our society. Since our founding in 1991, we have focused on one pivotal priority: successfully serving and protecting our family law clients.
EXPERIENCE AND RESOURCES MATTER
With extensive experience in complex divorce and family law experience, our attorneys are among the best family law strategists, negotiators, and litigators—and we have a deep bench. Our family law professionals can assemble a team best suited to the facts and needs of each client’s case, no matter how simple or complex.
PROTECTING OUR CLIENT'S RIGHTS AND ACHIEVING THEIR GOALS
It all boils down to this: we either reach a reasonable agreement or we litigate the case. Either way, we are accustomed to achieving successful results for our clients. Although personal styles differ, every McKinley Irvin attorney espouses the following practice philosophy:
• Treat every client with compassion and respect;
• Negotiate from a position of strength;
• Be more professional;
• Be better prepared;
• Always lead the case.
McKinley Irvin proudly serves Washington State and Oregon with offices in:
Visit our website, mckinleyirvin.com for more information on our offices and our attorneys.
Top Listed National Awards
- Top Listed in the United States in Family Law with 11 lawyers
Top Listed State Awards
- Top Listed in Washington in Family Law with 10 lawyers
- Top Listed in Washington in Family Law with 8 lawyers
- Seattle Business Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For, Small Business
- The Best Lawyers in America
- Washington Super Lawyers
- Oregon Super Lawyers
- AV Preeminent, Martindale Hubbell
- Puget Sound Business Journal’s “100 Fastest-Growing Private Companies” in Washington State
Firm Practice Areas
- Family Law
- Family Law Arbitration
- Family Law Mediation