The founding partners of McDermott Stuart & Ward LLP began their careers as Colorado State Public Defenders. After owning their own successful law firms, Sean McDermott, Martin A. Stuart, and Thomas R. Ward came together in 2016 to form McDermott Stuart & Ward LLP.
Every lawyer at the firm has years of experience in Colorado criminal defense at the state and federal levels. The firm boasts two past Colorado Criminal Defense Bar Association Presidents and all of the lawyers have received awards for their respective well known legal practices.
Contact the lawyers of McDermott Stuart & Ward LLP directly at (303) 832-8888 to request a free consultation.
The McDermott Stuart & Ward LLP criminal defense team provides full-service defense strategies to protect the rights of its clients. Regardless of the seriousness of the offense, the team has the knowledge and experience to help.
- Colorado State Felony
- Colorado Federal Felony
- Drug Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- Probation Violations
- DUI and DWAI
- White-Collar Crimes
- Victim's Rights Cases
- Civil Forefeitures
- Record/Sealing Expungement
Plaintiff Civil Litigation
The lawyers of the firm also have a seasoned plaintiff civil litigation practice providing proactive legal services to those that have been injured or whose constitutional rights have been violated.
- Ranked in Tier 1 for Colorado Criminal Defense: General Practice in 2018, U.S. News Best Lawyers for the Eighth Edition of Best Law Firms
- Named Colorado Super Lawyers by 2019 Super Lawyers Magazine.
- Ranked in Tier 1 for Colorado Criminal Defense: General Practice in 2019, U.S. News Best Lawyers for the Eighth Edition of Best Law Firms
- Colorado Criminal Defense
- Colorado Plaintiff Civil Litigation
About Our Clients
McDermott Stuart & Ward LLP represents individuals and corporations in their Colorado criminal defense matters and in plaintiff civil litigation cases. The firm does not publicize information regarding its clients but does represent individuals and corporations in the Denver metro area and in most Colorado counties.
Firm Practice Areas
- Criminal Defense: General Practice
- Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs