MANNER SPANGENBERG is a law firm dedicated to business litigation, arbitration, alternative dispute resolution and commercial contracts.
We founded MANNER SPANGENBERG because we believe that high-stakes disputes require personal commitment and bespoke advice from seasoned advocates. We combine many years of experience in leading international law firms, in a globally operating energy company and as arbitrators.
We successfully represented companies, governments, and individuals in numerous disputes in state courts, arbitrations, and in contract or settlement negotiations.
We focus on your business needs. We are committed to your case and fight relentlessly for your interests. We combine high-end legal advice and advocacy with a pragmatic approach. We know from experience that the quality of advocacy can make a decisive difference in complex disputes.
MANNER SPANGENBERG provides you with the excellence and quality of big law firms in a lean and dynamic structure without unnecessary overhead. We are able to offer our services at transparent, reliable and reasonable costs.
Management / Department Heads
- "frequently recommended dispute resolution boutique firm"; Jan Erik Spangenberg is "an excellent lawyer, outstanding in cross-examination" JUVE 2019/2020 German Commercial Law Firms
"frequently recommended dispute resolution boutique firm"; Jan Erik Spangenberg is "demonstrating unprecedented confidence as party representative" JUVE 2018/2019 German Commercial Law Firms
"Jan Spangenberg is recognised by sources as an 'exceptionally good lawyer with a lot of international experience' who is 'user-friendly with strong advocacy skills in arbitration'" Who's Who Legal Arbitration 2019: Lawyers
- Simon Manner is "a 'stellar lawyer' who draws widespread praise for his 'great legal mind' and 'no-nonsense approach'. He is recognised for his particular expertise in energy arbitrations" Who's Who Legal Arbitration 2019: Future Leaders - Partner
- "The 'excellent' Jan Spangenberg is a talented practitioner who is highly recommended for his vast experience representing clients in high-value arbitration proceedings" Who's Who Legal Germany 2019 - Arbitration
- "Jan Spangenberg is recognised as 'a very thorough and bright attorney' who is 'very articulate in the courtroom when presenting arguments' Who's Who Legal Litigation: Future Leaders 2019 - Partners
- "Simon Manner frequently acts as both counsel and arbitrator in high-stakes disputes relating to contract, energy and infrastructure matters, with sources noting that he is 'definitely a person to watch'" Who's Who Legal Germany 2019 - Arbitration
About Our Clients
Firm Practice Areas
- Arbitration and Mediation
- International Arbitration