When the leaders of industry are faced with difficult or unique intellectual property issues, Leydig, Voit & Mayer provides trusted counsel. The firm has been at the forefront of intellectual property law for more than 100 years and enjoys an international reputation for excellence in all areas of intellectual property practice.
The firm numbers more than 70 attorneys and patent agents in four offices in the U.S. and Germany and provides counseling, litigation, licensing and prosecution services to clients throughout the world. Our attorneys are supported by more than 100 law clerks, paralegals and administrative personnel, who work to ensure accuracy and timely response.
We have helped to shape the intellectual property landscape, serving clients in such diverse fields as chemicals, computer hardware and software, consumer household products, electronics, financial services, genetic elements, heavy industry, medical devices, machinery and pharmaceuticals.
- Leydig, Voit & Mayer Awarded Trademark Prosecution Firm of the Year in the Midwest
- Leydig, Voit & Mayer Receives National and Metropolitan First-Tier Rankings by "Best Law Firms"
- Leydig Recognized Among Top IP Law Firms in Illinois According to Chambers USA
- Leydig Awarded Top Tier Rankings by the Managing Intellectual Property World IP Survey
- Leydig, Voit & Mayer Recognized by The Legal 500 for Patent Litigation
- Identified as one of the Top Trademark Law Firms in Illinois by the World Trademark Review 1000
- American International Group
- Caterpillar, Inc.
- Huawei Technologies
- Illinois Tool Works, Inc.
- Jim Beam Brands Co.
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Perrigo Company
- Teva Pharmaceuticals USA
- USG Corporation
- Walgreens Co.
Firm Practice Areas
- Litigation - Intellectual Property
- Litigation - Patent
- Patent Law
- Trademark Law
60323 Frankfurt am Main
+49 (0)69 713 7798 0
The Atrium Building, Suite 310
1981 North Broadway
Walnut Creek, CA 94596-5083
4940 Pearl East Circle, Suite 200
Boulder, CO 80301-6104
District of Columbia
District of Columbia
700 Thirteenth Street, NW, Suite 300
Washington, DC 20005-3960
Two Prudential Plaza, Suite 4900
180 North Stetson Avenue
Chicago, IL 60601-6745