Since 1955, Levin Papantonio Rafferty has earned a reputation as one of the most successful personal injury law firms in the nation, winning jury verdicts and settlements exceeding $4 billion. Our attorneys handle claims throughout the country involving prescription drugs; medical devices; defective products; consumer protection, and all other types of personal injury claims.
Our accomplishments have been featured in numerous national news programs and magazines such as CNN, Fox, ABC, CBS, NBC, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Forbes magazine, Time magazine, National Law Journal, and US magazine.
One or more of our attorneys are listed in Best Lawyers in America; National Trial Lawyers Association Hall of Fame; America's Elite Trial Lawyers by the National Law Journal; U.S. News & World Report Best Law Firms; Martindale-Hubbell Preeminent Woman Attorney; and SuperLawyers.
We are the founder of Mass Torts Made Perfect, which is a national seminar attended by approximately 1000 lawyers twice per year where we help teach the successful handling of cases against the largest companies in the world.
- America's Elite Trial Lawyers by the National Law Journal
- Best Law Firms - U.S. News & World Report
- Best Lawyers in America
- Best Lawyers, Lawyer of the Year
- National Trial Lawyers --Hall of Fame
- Public Justice Trial Team of the Year
Firm Practice Areas
- Litigation - Securities
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Plaintiffs
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Workers' Compensation Law - Claimants