Landrum & Shouse, LLP is one of the largest law firms in Central Kentucky with offices in both Lexington and Louisville. The firm traces its history from pre-World War II legal service by its founding partners. For more than 60 years following military service, the late Weldon Shouse and the late Charles Landrum, Jr., together with their firms, practiced law throughout Kentucky before merging in 1984 to become what is now known as Landrum & Shouse, LLP. The resulting firm was built upon the well-deserved reputations of its founders as experienced, knowledgeable and hard-working Lexington civil litigation lawyers.
A high percentage of our partners have been named Kentucky Super Lawyers with several of them also being recognized as Best Lawyers in America, the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession.
Additionally, many of our attorneys maintain an “AV” Preeminent rating through Martindale Hubbell which is the highest possible rating in both legal ability and ethical standards.
The attorneys at Landrum & Shouse, LLP with offices Lexington and Louisville, Kentucky, provide a wide range of civil litigation services to individuals, businesses, governmental agencies and organizations.
As the fourth largest law firm in Kentucky, we have the resources, knowledge and experience to undertake even the most complex litigation.
Our legal practice focuses on litigation. As trial attorneys, we are especially sensitive to the high cost, in terms of both money and time, of courtroom battles.
Consequently, we seek to become involved in matters before they are scheduled for trial; this strategy often results in a matter being dismissed or referred to some type of alternative dispute resolution .
THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT
Top Listed State Awards
- Top Listed in Kentucky in Litigation - Insurance with 4 lawyers
Top Listed City Awards
- Top Listed in Lexington in Litigation - Insurance with 4 lawyers
- Best Law Firms - Best Lawyers in America
Firm Practice Areas
- Appellate Practice
- Commercial Litigation
- Criminal Defense: General Practice
- Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Education Law
- Elder Law
- Employment Law - Individuals
- Employment Law - Management
- Family Law
- Litigation - Municipal
- Litigation - Regulatory Enforcement (SEC, Telecom, Energy)
- Mining Law
- Municipal Law
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
- Railroad Law
- Real Estate Law
- Trademark Law
- Trusts and Estates
- Workers' Compensation Law - Claimants
- Workers' Compensation Law - Employers