Kramer Rayson LLP has been offering lasting solutions and providing sound legal advice since 1948. Our Tennessee law firm engages in the general practice of law, with the majority of our work consisting of representing businesses and government entities in employment law, tax law and contractual law matters. We also represent clients in immigration, estate planning, health care law and taxation, as well as the defense or prosecution of civil claims.
Kramer Rayson LLP has 25 lawyers who are graduates of various law schools, including The University of Tennessee, the University of Memphis, Vanderbilt University, the University of Arkansas, Seattle University, Southern Methodist University, The College of William & Mary, and Washington and Lee University.
We encourage our attorneys to become involved in activities outside the practice of law. Our attorneys have served on many local boards, including the Knoxville Museum of Art and The University of Tennessee. In addition, members of our firm are actively involved in state and local bar associations, and participate in numerous charitable and educational entities and activities.
Our firm has offices in Knoxville and Oak Ridge, Tennessee. The Knoxville office is located on the 25th and 26th floors of the First Tennessee Plaza. Our Oak Ridge office is located at 105 Donner Drive, Suite A.
Management / Department Heads
Top Listed City Awards
- Top Listed in Knoxville in Employment Law - Management with 7 lawyers
- Top Listed in Knoxville in Insurance Law with 3 lawyers
- Top Listed in Knoxville in Labor Law - Management with 4 lawyers
- Chambers USA 2017
- Best Law Firm 2018
- AGC Glass Co., North America
- Alcoa, Inc.
- Auto-Owners Insurance
- Borden Dairy Company
- BWXT Y-12, LLC
- Centerra Group, LLC
- Citigroup Inc.
- Consolidated Nuclear Security, LLC
- Dow Chemical Company
- East Tennessee Children's Hospital
- Functional Pathways of Tennessee, LLC
- General Motors Corporation
- Grange Mutual Casualty Co.
- Knoxville Utilities Board
- Oak Ridge Associated Universities
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Knoxville
- St. Thomas Health Services
- Tennessee Farmers Mutual Insurance Company
- Tennova Healthcare
- Town of Farragut
- U.S. Cellular Corporation
- UT-Battelle, LLC
About Our Clients
Firm Practice Areas
- Administrative / Regulatory Law
- Bet-the-Company Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Law
- Employment Law - Individuals
- Employment Law - Management
- Government Relations Practice
- Health Care Law
- Insurance Law
- Labor Law - Management
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Litigation - Land Use and Zoning
- Litigation - Municipal
- Litigation - Real Estate
- Litigation - Trusts and Estates
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Real Estate Law
- Trusts and Estates
- Workers' Compensation Law - Employers