Kramer Rayson LLP has twenty-seven lawyers who are graduates of law schools around the country, including the University of Tennessee,the University of Memphis, Vanderbilt University, the University of Arkansas, Seattle University, Southern Methodist University and the College of William and Mary.
The firm encourages its members to become involved in activities outside the practice of law. The attorneys have served on many local boards, including such institutions as the Knoxville Museum of Art and The University of Tennessee. In addition, firm members are actively involved in state and local bar associations and otherwise participate in numerous charitable and educational entities and activities.
The firm has offices in Knoxville and Oak Ridge, Tennessee. The Knoxville office is located on the twenty-fifth and twenty-sixth floors of the First Tennessee Plaza. The firm's Oak Ridge office is located at 105 Donner Drive, Suite A.
Top Listed City Awards
- Top Listed in Knoxville in Employment Law - Management with 5 lawyers
- Top Listed in Knoxville in Insurance Law with 3 lawyers
- Top Listed in Knoxville in Labor Law - Management with 3 lawyers
- Top Law Firms 2015 AV Preeminent Martidale Hubbell Lawyer Ratings
- Chambers USA 2015
- Best Law Firm 2016
- AGC Glass Co., North America
- Alcoa, Inc.
- Auto-Owners Insurance
- Borden Dairy Company
- BWXT Y-12, LLC
- Centerra Group, LLC
- Citigroup Inc.
- Consolidated Nuclear Security, LLC
- Dow Chemical Company
- East Tennessee Children's Hospital
- Functional Pathways of Tennessee, LLC
- General Motors Corporation
- Grange Mutual Casualty Co.
- Knoxville Utilities Board
- Oak Ridge Associated Universities
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Knoxville
- St. Thomas Health Services
- State Farm Insuranc Co.
- Tennessee Farmers Mutual Insurance Company
- Tennova Healthcare
- Town of Farragut
- U.S. Cellular Corporation
- UT-Battelle, LLC
About Our Clients
Firm Practice Areas
- Administrative / Regulatory Law
- Bet-the-Company Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Law
- Employment Law - Individuals
- Employment Law - Management
- Government Relations Practice
- Health Care Law
- Insurance Law
- Labor Law - Management
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Litigation - Land Use and Zoning
- Litigation - Municipal
- Litigation - Real Estate
- Litigation - Trusts and Estates
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Real Estate Law
- Trusts and Estates
- Workers' Compensation Law - Employers