Kesarev is a leading public affairs advisory firm across Russia, Ukraine, the CIS, Central Asia, Central Eastern Europe, Israel and Turkey – with a growing network of 50+ consultants working from eight hub offices.
Since 2004, we have been providing public policy, public affairs and reputation management counsel to a wide range of major international investors. We work to the highest international standards of transparency and compliance, often partnering with consultants, lawyers and client HQ teams in Brussels, London, Washington DC and elsewhere – a number of global agencies work with us as their emerging market partner in Europe.
Our diverse team is highly experienced across the legal, policy and media landscapes in our countries of operation and helps our clients navigate often complex and opaque markets.
Industry specialization includes: agribusiness/food sector, healthcare, FMCG, financial services, ICT, infrastructure, energy/utility, mining/natural recourses and beyond.
We offer a fully-integrated mix of public policy and strategic communications / issues management support, and often operate across a range of countries for single clients.
ETHICS AND COMPLIANCE
- Longtime history of serving multinational corporations according to high professional standards and internationally recognized compliance requirements;
- Firm employees regularly participate in in-house and CLE trainings regarding antibribery and antimony laundering practices, corporate compliance standards and FCPA/UKBA special requirements;
- Kesarev is also in full compliance with the provisions of the national legislation of Kazakhstan, Ukraine and Russia, requirements and principals of their anti-bribery legislation, corporate governance and ethics;
- Our experts and management attend continued educational programs and trainings in compliance awareness, anti-bribery compliance, anti-money laundering and etc.;
- Our internal policies include annual continuing education (both external and internal) in those areas of compliance and legislation;
- Kesarev team members act under commitment to abide by the Code of Ethics of Society of European Affairs Professionals;
- Kesarev and/or its employees are the member of International Bar Association, International Compliance Association and Public Affairs Council, where they are obliged to professional ethics and compliance restrictions.
Senior Cousel & Country Director, Turkey
Firm Practice Areas
- Competition / Antitrust Law
- Construction Law
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions
- Gaming Law
- Government Practice
- Government Relations Practice
- Health Care Law
- Information Technology Law
- Privacy and Data Security Law
- Public Finance Law
- Public Law
- Regulatory Practice
- Retail Law
- Trade Law
- Transportation Law