At Keating Muething & Klekamp (KMK Law®), we view a client's legal issues as though we were the CEO or owner of the business -- finding solutions for problems and developing strategies for the future. Using this entrepreneurial approach allows us to help our clients move their businesses forward and to develop recommendations that are efficient, effective and economical, all while keeping our clients' best interests at the forefront. All of the partners and associates at KMK utilize this approach to the practice of law, which has made KMK one of the most successful law firms in Greater Cincinnati.
A Leader in the Profession
Founded in 1954, KMK is a Cincinnati law firm that represents clients of all sizes, from small start-up companies to Fortune 100 corporations. KMK is proud to have many long-term clients; in fact, several of these relationships go back 60 years -- a testament to the strong relationships we develop with clients.
KMK believes in attracting, developing, and maintaining a diverse work environment. It is because of this commitment that we embrace the unique characteristics of all our lawyers and staff, which ultimately fosters individual success as well as the success of our firm. KMK is committed to recognizing the talents and job performance of all lawyers and staff, and we value those that come from varying backgrounds and perspectives. At KMK, our goal is to continue to support and preserve a diverse work environment that encourages creativity, productivity, a sense of inclusion, and leadership effectiveness -- and where our lawyers and staff feel enriched and empowered to provide client solutions that exceed expectations.
As the largest first-generation law firm in Greater Cincinnati, KMK offers the breadth and depth of experience to meet the varied needs of clients from all over the country. We handle client matters from litigation to mergers and acquisitions to real estate -- and everything in between. Please visit www.kmklaw.com for a comprehensive list of all our Practice Areas. KMK retains one location in downtown Cincinnati, a deliberate decision made to enhance our ability to pool talents and resources to better serve clients and to provide increased value to our clients by maintaining releatively low overhead costs.
KMK has received numerous accolades and our attorneys are consistently listed in Best Lawyers in America and Ohio Super Lawyers. A comprehensive list of KMK's most recent public recognitions is listed at www.kmklaw.com.
KMK uses the latest technology to provide efficient service and ensure client satisfaction. Client extranets are a value-added benefit to clients -- providing real-time and secure access to documents as well as disaster recovery capabilities. Benefits cited by clients include increased productivity and faster case settlements.
Our Word and Our Work
Practical advice in the best interest of the clients and time-tested business solutions have been the hallmarks of KMK since our founding in 1954. We make these commitments to our clients:
A Sense of Urgency. We recognize that we are in a service business and that our clients expect and deserve timeliness and responsiveness. Our firm has adopted a sense of urgency in addressing client matters is imbedded into our culture.
Integrity. We represent clients in a skillful and honest manner, taking ownership of every action in our dealings with clients and others with unyielding integrity.
Strong Work Ethic. At KMK we stay ahead of the curve. We are energized to know where the economy is headed and the latest developments within the legal profession. To us, providing the best service means being confident about what we do and accurately delivering timely service with the client's goals in mind.
The People Within KMK excels as a law firm by recruiting and retaining the best and brightest attorneys and personnel. We believe a strong law firm evolves from having a team of individuals who have varied interests and diverse social, ethnic and political backgrounds - and who can offer wide-ranging perspectives to clients.
KMK maintains a close-knit, energetic and supportive environment -- just some of the reasons so many KMK attorneys and employees have made this firm their home for years. Our high retention rate and camaraderie help us deliver top-quality service and excellent results to clients.
Making a real and direct impact on the communities we serve, a tradition passed on from our founders, remains important at KMK. Our firm financially supports more than 150 local charities, schools and civic organizations each year.
Management / Department Heads
Top Listed State Awards
- Top Listed in Ohio in Litigation - Land Use and Zoning with 2 lawyers
- Top Listed in Ohio in Project Finance Law with 2 lawyers
Top Listed City Awards
- Top Listed in Cincinnati in Litigation - Land Use and Zoning with 2 lawyers
- Top Listed in Cincinnati in Litigation - Real Estate with 5 lawyers
- Top Listed in Cincinnati in Litigation - Securities with 2 lawyers
- Top Listed in Cincinnati in Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs with 2 lawyers
- Top Listed in Cincinnati in Project Finance Law with 2 lawyers
- Top Listed in Cincinnati in Securities Regulation with 2 lawyers
- Named a Leading Law Firm by Chambers USA
- Al. Neyer, Inc.
- American Financial Group, Inc.
- Belcan Corporation
- Chiquita International, Inc.
- Cintas Corporation
- Fifth Third Bank
- Great American Insurance Co.
- Great American Life Insurance Co.
About Our Clients
Business Representation & Transactions
Business Representation & Transactions
Bankruptcy & Reorganization
Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
Labor & Employment
Private Client Services
Private Client Services
Firm Practice Areas
- Banking and Finance Law
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Bet-the-Company Litigation
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Law
- Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
- Employment Law - Management
- Environmental Law
- Family Law
- Insurance Law
- Labor Law - Management
- Land Use and Zoning Law
- Litigation - Antitrust
- Litigation - Banking and Finance
- Litigation - Bankruptcy
- Litigation - Construction
- Litigation - Environmental
- Litigation - ERISA
- Litigation - Intellectual Property
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Litigation - Land Use and Zoning
- Litigation - Real Estate
- Litigation - Securities
- Litigation - Trusts and Estates
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Plaintiffs
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Municipal Law
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Project Finance Law
- Real Estate Law
- Securities / Capital Markets Law
- Securities Regulation
- Tax Law
- Trademark Law
- Trusts and Estates
- Venture Capital Law