Kardos Scanlan is a specialist corporate Australian law firm with significant experience in:
- litigation and alternative dispute resolution;
- corporate acquisitions and disposals;
- debt and equity fundraising;
- insolvency and restructures;
- property and leasing matters;
- sports law;
- corporate advisory, and
- commercial matters.
Our expertise, focus on client’s strategic needs, commercial attitude, and accessibility to our partners attract many of Australasia’s most successful and innovative organisations, leading multinational institutions and entrepreneurs. We have a dedicated team of corporate lawyers who have all been trained in top tier, international or global law firms.
We add strength to our clients and their businesses. We do this by helping them make the right decisions, reducing their risk, growing and restructuring their businesses, and standing with them and guiding them through situations of conflict. We are different from other advisors in the market because we are personally invested in, and 100% committed to, our clients’ success. We develop strong personal relationships with our clients, and we personally drive the outcome of their transaction or dispute.
Firm Practice Areas
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Banking and Finance Law
- Commercial Law
- Corporate Law
- Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Leasing Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Private Equity Law
- Real Property Law