8 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
3 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America awards
Joseph, Hollander & Craft LLC has offices in Kansas City, Lawrence, Overland Park, Topeka and Wichita. The firm’s practice areas include criminal defense, family law, business litigation, personal injury/wrongful death, cannabis business licensing and regulatory compliance, medical malpractice defense, insurance defense, regulatory defense, professional liability defense, professional licensing defense, civil forfeiture, and health and hospital law. Its 23 attorneys represent clients in municipal, state, federal, and appellate courts and before administrative tribunals.
Founded in 2001 by noted litigators Stephen M. Joseph and Ross A. Hollander, the firm’s criminal, civil and employment law practice expanded to include a family law division in 2012 with the addition of Julia A. Craft. Through the years, Joseph, Hollander & Craft has solidified its leadership position in the legal marketplace by providing excellent client service, an ever-expanding depth of legal expertise, and achievement both inside and outside the courtroom.
Connect with us on social media:
- Administrative / Regulatory Law
- Appellate Practice
- Cannabis Law
- Civil and Criminal
- Collaborative Law: Family Law
- Criminal Defense: General Practice
- Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- DUI / DWI Defense
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility Law
- Family Law
- Family Law Arbitration
- Family Law Mediation
- Health Care Law
- Legal Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Litigation - Banking and Finance
- Litigation - Regulatory Enforcement (SEC, Telecom, Energy)
- Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants
- State and Federal
- Trusts and Estates
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.