Founded in 2005 by seven attorneys, JGM provides exceptional service to our clients from our offices in New Orleans, Lafayette, and Mandeville, Louisiana. JGM has substantial litigation and regulatory experience in the energy, oil and gas, and insurance industries. The size of our firm and our approach to the practice of law allows us to deliver exceptional service to both Fortune 500 companies and small, emerging businesses. Our lawyers and staff acknowledge our past success is due to the unwavering support that our clients have provided by entrusting us with their matters, from general advice and recommendations to high-stakes disputes.
Johnson Gray McNamara, LLC is a majority-owned Women's Business Enterprise (WBE), certified by the WBENC. Our firm hires law school graduates who have achieved the highest level of academic distinction, as well as attorneys who have done the same and proven themselves in the courtroom and legal community. We are a small firm comprised of 13 lawyers in three Louisiana cities, and JGM is consistently recognized by our peers as a superior provider of legal services.
In addition to numerous other distinctions, JGM has been listed in the every edition, since the inaugural 2010 edition, of the U.S. News & World Report publication on the Best Law Firms® in the areas of environmental law, oil & gas law, natural resources law, and personal injury litigation-defendants in the Lafayette/Baton Rouge and New Orleans metropolitan areas. JGM also received a national ranking in oil & gas law in 2011.
The founding members of JGM are Mary Johnson, Pat Gray, Tom McNamara, Amy Lee, Jill Losch, Chad Mollere and Jessica Gachassin. We are pleased to announce that seven of our 13 lawyers are now listed in the Best Lawyers in America®: Mary Johnson, Pat Gray, Tom McNamara, Amy Lee, Jill Losch, Chad Mollere, and Suzanne Mahoney.
JGM is poised to continue successful representation of its clients and create meaningful working relationships with new clients. We remain excited about the future of both our firm and clients.
Top Listed City Awards
- Top Listed in Lafayette in Litigation - Environmental with 3 lawyers
- Top Listed in Mandeville in Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants with 2 lawyers
- Top Listed in Mandeville in Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants with 2 lawyers
- 2013 Edition U.S. News Best Law Firms Tier 1 Ranking
- 2011 Edition US News Best Law Firms Tier 1 Ranking
- 2012 Edition U.S. News Best Law Firms Tier 1 Ranking
Firm Practice Areas
- Appellate Practice
- Employment Law - Individuals
- Employment Law - Management
- Energy Law
- Energy Regulatory Law
- Environmental Law
- Insurance Law
- Litigation - Environmental
- Litigation - Insurance
- Litigation - Intellectual Property
- Litigation - Regulatory Enforcement (SEC, Telecom, Energy)
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
- Natural Resources Law
- Oil and Gas Law
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
200 West Congress Street, Suite 900
P.O. Box 51165
Lafayette, LA 70505
21357 Marion Lane, Suite 300
Mandeville, LA 70471
650 Poydras Street, Suite 1201
New Orleans, LA 70130