INTEGRITES is a full-service law firm with offices in Ukraine, Kazakhstan and Russia, and representative offices in Germany, the Netherlands, and the UK. The firm provides legal service to companies seeking comprehensive advice on large deals and major disputes, as well as day-to-day operation.
The mission of the firm is to help companies concentrate on the development of their business while lawyers at INTEGRITES take care of the legal issues. With profound industry-focused expertise, the firm delivers legal solutions that add value to the business of clients 80% of which are international. Alongside the countries of presence, INTEGRITES makes its legal expertise available to clients from other jurisdictions through three foreign desks – teams of qualified lawyers with unique German-, French- and Turkish-speaking competence. The firm also closely cooperates with a well-established partner network of over 100 international law firms.
INTEGRITES is highly recommended for its dispute resolution work performed by the recognized legal experts in international arbitration, cross-border and domestic litigation. The team represented the interests of the clients in more than 100 international commercial and investment proceedings under the arbitration rules of major international arbitration centers.
INTEGRITES is an internationally recognized legal counsel to companies working in the energy sector, in particular, renewables. The firm represents the biggest international clients with a cumulative commitment to 2 GW of wind and 500 MW solar power projects in Ukraine, which ensures the firm’s leading position on the regional market. Among other projects, INTEGRITES provided comprehensive legal support to NBT (Norway) on the development of the 750 MW Syvash onshore wind farm, the largest facility of the kind in Europe. The project received widespread recognition being shortlisted for the Lawyer European Awards 2019 as Energy deal of the year and Financial Times (FT) Innovative Lawyers Awards Europe 2019, and received the ‘Bronze prize’ from the EBRD Sustainability Awards 2019.
INTEGRITES advised Eurocape/LongWing on the non-recourse financing for the construction of the first phase of the 500 MW wind farm in Ukraine. The project has been selected for the CEE Legal Matters Deal of the Year Award 2019 shortlist. The firm also advised Scatec Solar (Norway) on the development and financing of nine solar plants with a total capacity of 336 MW.
Law Firm of the Year Awards
- Arbitration and Mediation in Ukraine (2022)
- Tax & Customs - NBT, Eurocape/LongWing, Epiroc (Ukraine), Rush (Ukraine), Dunapack Packaging, Svitoil
- Energy and Natural Resources - NBT, Eurocape/LongWing, Scatec Solar, ÜMITLI, AKW Ukrainian Kaolin
- Dispute Resolution - SE Ukrkhimtransamiak (Ukraine), SE NPC Ukrenergo, Dniprooliya LLC and its majority shareholders, MOSTON Properties Limited (UK), Flooring Industries Ltd. S.A.R.L., Ferrero (Ukraine), Dunapack Packaging (Ukraine)
- Corporate and M&A - NBT, Eurocape/Longwing, Savencia Fromage & Dairy Europe, Vetropack, Gefco, Ministry of Finance of Ukraine and Ukrgazbank, Saint-Gobain Construction Products, Sibelco, Air Products
- Antitrust and Competition - VALAGRO, WÖRWAG Pharma, Farmak, Panasonic, Sibelco Group, Gals Agro, Atlantic Agro Holding, KFC
- Banking and Finance - IFC, EBRD, EIB, Green for Growth Fund, European Fund for South-East Europe, Credit Agricole (Ukraine), BNP Paribas (Switzerland), NBT, Eurocape/LongWing, Scatec Solar, Wärtsilä Corporation OU
"Law Firm of the Year"
Firm Practice Areas
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Banking and Finance Law
- Capital Markets Law
- Competition / Antitrust Law
- Construction Law
- Corporate Law
- Criminal Defense
- Energy and Natural Resources Law
- Government Relations Practice
- Health Care Law
- Information Technology Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- International Arbitration
- Labor and Employment Law
- Land Use and Zoning Law
- Leasing Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Oil & Gas Law
- Project Finance and Development Practice
- Real Estate Law
- Regulatory Practice
- Retail Law
- Tax Law
- Telecommunications Law
- Trade Law
- Transportation Law
Firm News & Media