Greensboro law firm Hill Evans Jordan & Beatty, PLLC was founded in 1948 by Welch Jordan (1912-1976). Other
Our firm consists of 8 attorneys who represent individuals and businesses in a variety of areas of law in counties all across the State of North Carolina.
Collectively, our lawyers include five Board Certified Specialists in their fields of practice. Our senior partners are recognized by Best Lawyers in America and Super Lawyers North Carolina. Cumulatively, we have dedicated countless hours to the betterment of our community, to charitable enterprises, and to professionalism in the practice of law. We are experienced, dedicated trial lawyers.
Our Greensboro-based law firm is currently located at 301 N. Elm Street, Suite 700, Greensboro, North Carolina 27401. We are open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. and are ready to assist you with your legal needs.
Firm Practice Areas
- Appellate Practice
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Collaborative Law: Family Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Law
- Family Law
- Family Law Mediation
- Litigation - Bankruptcy
- Litigation - Real Estate
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Real Estate Law
- Trusts and Estates
- Workers' Compensation Law - Claimants
- Workers' Compensation Law - Employers