• Federal health reform, antitrust and fraud & abuse
• Health insurance exchanges, markets and products
• Health information privacy, security, transactions and exchange
• Medicare, Medicaid and other government health benefits programs
• Business process and health information technology outsourcing
• Payer-provider joint ventures, affiliations and alliances
The firm's legal counselors include Best Lawyers' 2014 Chicago Health Law “Lawyer of the Year,” Jack Rovner.
Health Law Consultancy's business model offers clients predictable project pricing for assured legal budgets. The firm is committed to finding solutions with clients that realistically assess the potential legal costs of projects before work begins to enable rational and predictable budgets.
Management / Department Heads
- Chambers USA 2012-2014 for Health Care Law in Illinois
- Jack Rovner as Best Lawyers' 2014 Chicago Health Care Law "Lawyer of the Year"
Health Care Law
Firm Practice Areas
- Health Care Law