Proven skills and trusted counsel.
This is why what clients throughout southwestern Ontario, across Canada and around the globe turn to Harrison Pensa every day.
Our team of more than 60 lawyers form one of Southwestern Ontario's most respected full-service law firms. Our clients benefit from the resources and expertise that are found in large firms, while enjoying the efficiency and personal attention typical of small firms.
Our litigators and class action lawyers are widely known and respected throughout the legal community not only for their advocacy and dispute resolution skills, but also for their social conscience and commitment to meeting their clients’ needs.
Our business lawyers are recognized both for their skills in corporate/commercial law and in matters relating to insolvency and bankruptcy and for their understanding and appreciation of everyday business realities and clients’ real-world pressures and priorities.
Our personal matter lawyers meet our clients’ needs in a timely fashion and with a constant focus on value, from drafting wills and powers of attorney to helping resolve family law issues to representing victims of personal injury.
At Harrison Pensa, we know the world is changing. We adopt technology and invest in systems to build a more efficient firm, allowing us to improve both the quality and accessibility of our services. Over the years, we have made a number of significant advancements in legal services systematization and delivery.
Management / Department Heads
Top Listed City Awards
- Top Listed in London in Insolvency and Financial Restructuring Law with 2 lawyers
Firm Practice Areas
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Banking and Finance Law
- Class Action Litigation
- Commercial Leasing Law
- Corporate and Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Governance Practice
- Corporate Law
- Defamation and Media Law
- Education Law
- Employee Benefits Law
- Family Law
- Information Technology Law
- Insolvency and Financial Restructuring Law
- Insurance Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Labour and Employment Law
- Legal Malpractice Law
- Leveraged Buyouts and Private Equity Law
- Medical Negligence
- Mergers & Acquisitions Law
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Privacy and Data Security Law
- Product Liability Law
- Professional Malpractice Law
- Real Estate Law