Haltom & Doan, a diverse boutique of professionals, with generations of experience, practices exclusively in civil trial and appellate matters throughout state and federal courts in both Texas and Arkansas.
Building on more than 150 years of courtroom experience, Haltom & Doan focuses on representing clients in complex business, intellectual property, pharmaceutical/medical device, personal injury, product liability and environmental / toxic tort litigation. Uniquely qualified to handle both the individual claim and nationwide class actions, our professionals possess a wide range of backgrounds, from judicial to financial and accounting.
With offices throughout Northeast Texas, Haltom & Doan offers insight into local nuances and experience with local juries. More than simply practitioners, our attorneys strive to offer innovative strategies, aggressive ideas and decisive solutions to modern litigation challenges.
We are dedicated to the practice of law and to developing lasting relationships with those we are privileged to represent. With determination to achieve the best possible results, we focus on keeping our clients, whether individuals or multi-national corporations, informed and connected. We are proud to represent our clients and honored by their repeat business.
- "Best Law Firms" Tier 1 Commercial Litigation in Tyler, TX - U.S. News - Best Lawyers by Woodward/White, Inc. (2016)
- "Best Law Firms" Tier 1 Commercial Litigation in Tyler, TX - U.S. News - Best Lawyers by Woodward/White, Inc. (2015)
- Recommended Firm (Texas) - Benchmark Litigation (2015)
Firm Practice Areas
- Commercial Litigation
- Litigation - Environmental
- Litigation - Intellectual Property
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants