Hall & Wilcox is a leading Australian independent business law firm.
At Hall & Wilcox, we deliver ‘Smarter Law’. This means being smarter across our entire business for the benefit of our clients. Our commitment to excellence and strong business relationships underpins our progressive approach. We are imaginative, agile, tech savvy, good value for money, efficient, consistent and easy to do business with. We collaborate with our clients to meet their individual and unique needs.
We are a full service business law firm with a reputation as a leading law firm across a number of core areas of practices and sectors. We have offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Newcastle, Perth, Canberra and Brisbane.
With a proud history of 100 years, Hall & Wilcox acts nationally for Australian-based clients and multinational clients with Australian interests. Our clients are businesses and business people, including listed entities, private entities, public sector organisations and business owners.
We are a firm of 500 people, including 70 partners.
Top Listed City Awards
- Top Listed in Melbourne in Tax Law with 5 lawyers
- Law Institute of Victoria - Law Firm of the Year
- BRW Client Choice Awards - Best Professional Services Firm for Finance and Insurance sector
+61 3 9603 3582
Partner/Chairman of the Board of Partners
+61 3 9603 3591
Partner/Head of Global Practice Group
+61 3 9603 3585
Partner and Head of China Practice
+61 3 9603 3553
Firm Practice Areas
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Banking and Finance Law
- Commercial Law
- Corporate Law
- Employee Benefits Law
- Funds Management
- Immigration Law
- Information Technology Law
- Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Insurance Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Investment Funds
- Labour and Employment Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Planning and Environmental Law
- Product Liability Litigation
- Professional Malpractice Litigation
- Real Property Law
- Sports Law
- Superannuation Law
- Tax Law
- Wealth Management / Succession Planning Practice