The attorneys of Gross Shuman are dedicated to building and maintaining professional relationships with each of our clients. We understand that good communication forms the bedrock of those relationships and that keeping clients apprised of the firm's activities on their behalf and promptly answering their inquiries is critical to those relationships.
"Exceeding Client Expectations" is not just our motto; it is the guiding principle underlying our efforts in every matter we handle. We appreciate the trust and confidence our clients have shown in our firm and we work every day to maintain that trust and confidence.
Firm Practice Areas
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Law
- Employment Law - Management
- Labor Law - Management
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Litigation - Trusts and Estates
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Real Estate Law
- Tax Law
- Trusts and Estates