Since the firm was founded in 1946, Graves Dougherty has helped thousands of clients -- individuals, associations and businesses across Texas, nationwide and abroad -- achieve desired results. Whether you need assistance with a high-profile trial, regulatory litigation, buying or selling a business, or complex estate administration, Graves Dougherty's commitment to brilliant and innovative legal strategies will ensure that your needs are not only met, but exceeded.
In an ever-changing and increasingly complex legal system, Graves Dougherty's commitment to results has stood the test of time. The firm hires only the best people, committed to practicing first-class lawyering. Our team of more than 30 attorneys takes pride in our clients and our work on their behalf.
At Graves Dougherty, we believe that the practice of law is both a profession and a vocation. We are dedicated to our clients and to the highest principles of law and justice, and we strive to provide creative, timely, and effective advice and counsel.
Selecting Graves Dougherty to handle your legal needs, you can rest assured that you will have top-notch legal representation -- the kind that achieves positive results.
Management / Department Heads
Firm Practice Areas
- Administrative / Regulatory Law
- Appellate Practice
- Banking and Finance Law
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Bet-the-Company Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Commercial Transactions / UCC Law
- Construction Law
- Energy Law
- Energy Regulatory Law
- Environmental Law
- Health Care Law
- Insurance Law
- Litigation - Bankruptcy
- Litigation - Environmental
- Litigation - First Amendment
- Litigation - Intellectual Property
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Litigation - Regulatory Enforcement (SEC, Telecom, Energy)
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Natural Resources Law
- Oil and Gas Law
- Real Estate Law
- Securities / Capital Markets Law
- Trusts and Estates
- Utilities Law
- Water Law