Grau & Angulo Intellectual Property boutique firm currently has the largest IP litigation team in Spain. Since its foundation in 2003 by Alejandro Angulo and Jorge Grau, it has more than tripled in size.
The firm’s broad client portfolio is mainly international, from sectors such as automobile, entertainment, fashion, food and beverage, mass consumer goods, healthcare, high technology, pharmaceutical, sport and leisure, textile, perfumery, IT/telecoms and luxury goods.
The firm has enough critical mass to handle large scale cases and complex issues in areas of patent, trademark, design and copyright litigation, domain names, licensing/technological transfer, unfair competition and anti-counterfeiting. This has enabled it to provide a sub-specialisation which is unrivalled nationally.
Law Firm of the Year Awards
- Intellectual Property Law in Spain (2021)
- Intellectual Property Law in Spain (2018)
Top Listed City Awards
- Top Listed in Barcelona in Intellectual Property Law with 8 lawyers
- Spain Patent Contentious Firm of the Year 2018 award by Managing Intellectual Property. Previous winner of IP Contentious Firm of the Year award (2017, 2015, 2008).
- Law Firm of the Year in Spain 2018 award by Best Lawyer.
- European Specialist Law Firm of the Year 2017 award by The Lawyer.
- Spain Trademark Contentious Firm of the Year 2019 award by Managing Intellectual Property
- IP Firm of the Year in Spain 2019 award by Chambers and Partners.
About Our Clients
"Law Firm of the Year"
Spain's "Law Firm of the Year" awards:
- Intellectual Property Law - 2021
- Intellectual Property Law - 2018
Firm Practice Areas
- Intellectual Property Law