Grau & Angulo Intellectual Property boutique firm currently has the largest IP litigation team in Spain. Since its foundation in 2003 by Alejandro Angulo and Jorge Grau, it has more than tripled in size.
The firm’s broad client portfolio is mainly international, from sectors such as automobile, entertainment, fashion, food and beverage, mass consumer goods, healthcare, high technology, pharmaceutical, sport and leisure, textile, perfumery, IT/telecoms and luxury goods.
The firm has enough
critical mass to handle large scale cases and complex issues in areas of
patent, trademark, designs and copyright litigation, domain names,
licensing/technological transfer, unfair competition and anti-counterfeiting.
This has enabled it to provide a sub-specialisation which is unrivalled nationally.
Top Listed City Awards
- Top Listed in Barcelona in Intellectual Property Law with 4 lawyers
- Spain Patent Contentious Firm of the Year 2018 award by Managing Intellectual Property. Previous winner of IP Contentious Firm of the Year award (2017, 2015, 2008).
- Law Firm of the Year in Spain 2018 award by Best Lawyer.
- European Specialist Law Firm of the Year 2017 award by The Lawyer.
About Our Clients
Firm Practice Areas
- Intellectual Property Law
c/ Josep Irla i Bosch 5-7
34 93 202 34 56
Calle Padre José de Sosa 1, 2º izqda
Las Palmas de Gran Canaria 35001
34 928 33 29 26
Calle Núñez de Balboa, 120, 5º
34 91 353 36 77