10 The Best Lawyers in Spain™ awards
Grau & Angulo Intellectual Property boutique firm currently has the largest IP litigation team in Spain. It was founded in 2003 and currently has offices in Barcelona, Madrid and Las Palmas.
It works with a diverse international client portfolio and the team can provide in-depth knowledge of such diverse sectors as automobile, entertainment, fashion, food and beverage, mass consumer goods, healthcare, high technology, pharmaceutical, sport and leisure, textile, perfumery, IT/telecoms and luxury goods.and it handles some of Spain’s most ground breaking lawsuits, having gained a reputation for consistent delivery and agility. We have offices in Barcelona, Madrid and Las Palmas and more than 80% of our clients are international.
Its specialist lawyers each
work in a specific IP related area including patent and trademark litigation,
design and copyright litigation, domain names, licensing, unfair competition
and anti-counterfeiting. This gives the team enough critical mass to handle
large scale complex cases for multinational companies as well as providing the
same quality service for medium sized clients. Its sub-specialisation which is unrivalled nationally.
- Intellectual Property Law
- Intellectual Property Law in Spain (2022)
- Intellectual Property Law in Spain (2021)
- Intellectual Property Law in Spain (2018)
- Top Listed in Barcelona in Intellectual Property Law with 8 lawyers
- Spain Patent Contentious Firm of the Year 2018 award by Managing Intellectual Property. Previous winner of IP Contentious Firm of the Year award (2017, 2015, 2008).
- Law Firm of the Year in Spain 2018 award by Best Lawyer.
- European Specialist Law Firm of the Year 2017 award by The Lawyer.
- Spain Trademark Contentious Firm of the Year 2019 award by Managing Intellectual Property
- IP Firm of the Year in Spain 2019 award by Chambers and Partners.
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.