Attorneys at Gottesman & Hollis, P.A. are often recognized for their work on a variety of personal injury matters, including automobile accidents, catastrophic injury, construction accidents, medical malpractice, and product liability. The Firm represents a team of lawyers with a diverse set of backgrounds and abilities. In addition to personal injury litigation services, the attorneys at Gottesman & Hollis provide reliable legal advice and representation in the areas of estate planning, business and real estate and zoning law.
Throughout the past 34 years, Attorneys David M. Gottesman and Morgan A. Hollis have grown their practice by adding several accomplished attorneys to their firm. Paul M. DeCarolis, and Andrew C. Bauer, Jr., each contribute to the Firm in a unique way through their professional experiences, concentration areas and community involvement.
Top Listed City Awards
- Top Listed in Nashua with 5 lawyers
- Top Listed in Nashua in Land Use and Zoning Law with 2 lawyers
- Top Listed in Nashua in Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs with 2 lawyers
- Top Listed in Nashua in Real Estate Law with 2 lawyers
Firm Practice Areas
- Land Use and Zoning Law
- Litigation - Land Use and Zoning
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Real Estate Law