30 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
6 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America awards
WE ARE GLANKLER BROWN.
Across all that time and through all that experience – in the course of building an almost legendary reputation in litigation, in the process of earning the kind of respect in more than 30 areas of law that only results can bring – there has been one common thread in that fabric.
WE ARE RESOLVED.
We strive to provide every client thorough knowledge of the law, uncompromising professionalism, steadfast determination, and timely, meaningful and measurable response.
Our continuing success is in large measure due to our continuing dedication to those principles. So are our enduring and continuing relationships with clients such as the City of Memphis, Memphis-Shelby County Airport Authority, Elvis Presley Enterprises and Sun Trust Bank to name but a few.
RECOGNIZED. IN MEMPHIS, ACROSS THE COUNTRY, AROUND THE WORLD.
Based in Memphis, Tennessee, Glankler Brown attorneys represent clients across a wide spectrum of business and personal issues throughout the United States and abroad. In addition to Tennessee, we have attorneys licensed in Mississippi, Arkansas, Alabama, Georgia, New York, Louisiana, Illinois and Maryland, as well as Washington, D.C. We are, at heart, a local firm, but we have far-reaching regional, national and international capabilities.Our firm and many of our attorneys have received the highest rating for legal ability and ethical standards by Martindale-Hubbell, and several Glankler Brown members are listed in The Best Lawyers in America. The firm has received honors from U.S. News & World Report (Best Law Firms Rankings), Corporate Board Member magazine, Chambers & Partners USA Leaders in their Fields, and Business TN magazine's Top 150 Lawyers and Top 150 CRE (top 150 most influential people in Commercial Real Estate). Several of our attorneys are members of the American College of Trial Lawyers and the American College of Estate Planning Counsel.
- Appellate Practice
- Banking and Finance Law
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Bet-the-Company Litigation
- Civil Rights Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Law
- Criminal Defense: General Practice
- Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Employment Law - Individuals
- Employment Law - Management
- Environmental Law
- Health Care Law
- Insurance Law
- Labor Law - Management
- Litigation - Banking and Finance
- Litigation - Bankruptcy
- Litigation - Construction
- Litigation - Environmental
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Litigation - Municipal
- Litigation - Real Estate
- Litigation - Regulatory Enforcement (SEC, Telecom, Energy)
- Litigation - Securities
- Litigation - Trusts and Estates
- Litigation and Controversy - Tax
- Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Public Finance Law
- Real Estate Law
- Securitization and Structured Finance Law
- Tax Law
- Transportation Law
- Trusts and Estates
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.