Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher, with more than 1,400 lawyers in 20 offices in major cities throughout the United States, Europe, the Middle East, Asia and South America, is committed to providing the highest quality legal services to its clients. In Europe, our established, internationally networked group of qualified U.S., English, French, Spanish and German lawyers has considerable experience in representing clients with international business interests that require a coordinated and seamless response within and across European national borders. For more information, please visit www.gibsondunn.com.
Law Firm of the Year Awards
- Privacy and Data Security Law in France (2022)
- Insolvency and Reorganization Law in France (2021)
Top Listed National Awards
- Top Listed in the United States in Antitrust Law with 11 lawyers
- Top Listed in the United States in Appellate Practice with 13 lawyers
- Top Listed in the United States in Appellate Practice with 15 lawyers
- Top Listed in the United States in Criminal Defense: White-Collar with 22 lawyers
- Top Listed in the United States in Litigation - Antitrust with 11 lawyers
- Top Listed in the United States in Securities Regulation with 4 lawyers
Top Listed State Awards
- Top Listed in California with 35 lawyers
- Top Listed in District of Columbia in Appellate Practice with 6 lawyers
- Top Listed in California in Real Estate Law with 9 lawyers
Top Listed City Awards
- Top Listed in Los Angeles with 20 lawyers
- Top Listed in Washington in Appellate Practice with 6 lawyers
- Top Listed in Dubai in Mergers and Acquisitions Law with 3 lawyers
- Top Listed in Los Angeles in Real Estate Law with 6 lawyers
The American Lawyer has named Gibson Dunn the winner of its biennial “Litigation Department of the Year” competition. The firm was also named a finalist in the White Collar/Regulatory Department of the Year.
- The New York Law Journal named Gibson Dunn as the General Litigation winner in its 2020 Litigation Department of the Year contest.
- In its 2020 D.C. Litigation Department of the Year contest, The National Law Journal named Gibson Dunn as the winner in the Labor & Employment category. This is the firm’s fourth consecutive win in this category.
- Global Investigations Review selected Gibson Dunn as the Number 1 Investigations law firm in the world in 2020. The firm has been recognized No 1 in four of the last five years since the rankings started.
- At its Benchmark US awards 2020, Benchmark Litigation recognized Gibson Dunn as Appellate Firm of the Year, California National Firm of the Year and California Firm of the Year for both Antitrust and Labor & Employment.
- Global Arbitration Review listed Gibson Dunn in among the GAR 30 2020, its annual guide to the world’s top 30 arbitration practices.
- Gibson Dunn was ranked No. 5 in the 2020 edition of Global Competition Review’s GCR 100 – Global Elite, a list of the world’s top 25 antitrust practices.
- BTI Consulting ranked Gibson Dunn second on its annual list, the BTI Client Service 30 for 2020.
- Asian Legal Business has ranked Gibson Dunn as a Notable Firm for the Hong Kong and Singapore: International categories in its 2020 M&A Rankings, which recognizes the best firms in Asia for M&A work.
- Gibson Dunn was recognized in the 2020 edition of The Latin Lawyer 250 for its Latin America-related work in six practice areas: Anti-Corruption Investigations and Compliance, Arbitration, Banking & Finance, Capital Markets, Corporate and M&A, and
- Law360 named Gibson Dunn a Firm of the Year for 2019. Gibson Dunn was named a Practice Group of the Year in eight categories – Appellate, Class Action, Cybersecurity & Privacy, International Arbitration, Real Estate, Sports & Betting, Technology
- Gibson Dunn was one of 16 law firms featured on National Law Journal’s 2019 Pro Bono Hot List.
- The National Law Journal named Gibson Dunn to its 2019 Appellate Hot List, which recognized 25 firms that “won key matters before the U.S. Supreme Court and federal courts of appeal.”
- The Real Deal ranked Gibson Dunn second on its 2019 list of New York law firms who handled the highest dollar volume of real estate loans, and second on its 2019 list of New York law firms who handled the highest dollar volume of real estate sales.
About Our Clients
"Law Firm of the Year"
France's "Law Firm of the Year" awards:
- Privacy and Data Security Law - 2022
- Insolvency and Reorganization Law - 2021
Firm Practice Areas
- Appellate Practice
- Banking and Finance Law
- Bet-the-Company Litigation
- Corporate Law
- Energy Law
- Environmental Law
- Information Technology Law
- Insurance Law
- International Arbitration
- Land Use and Zoning Law
- Media Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Private Equity Law
- Public Finance Law
- Real Estate Law
- Tax Law
- Technology Law
- Telecommunications Law