Gawthrop Greenwood, PC understands that legal services can seem costly not only in terms of finances, but also in the division of our clients’ energy and focus. That’s why our full-service law firm champions its core principle of providing the region’s highest quality legal services to businesses, individuals and governmental entities, with a level of personal attention seldom found elsewhere.
Our attorneys live and serve locally, even as we participate in a multitude of cases on a regional and national basis. We are deeply committed to our communities in southeastern Pennsylvania and Delaware, including the counties of Berks, Chester, Delaware, Kent, Lancaster, Montgomery, New Castle, Philadelphia and Sussex.
For more than a century, Gawthrop Greenwood has taken pride in providing the highest quality legal services to all members of our community. We put our values into practice by protecting and promoting diversity, equity and inclusiveness. We believe in taking responsibility for our actions, and that together, we can achieve meaningful change.
Customized Legal Strategy
Gawthrop Greenwood’s skilled attorneys tailor legal solutions that put you, your business and your family at a distinct advantage. After analyzing your legal matter, the firm applies a customized legal strategy to achieve your goals, as well as leverage our client’s strengths and adversary’s weaknesses.
Informative & Accessible
As your advocates, Gawthrop Greenwood attorneys view it as their mission to be accessible, and give your calls, emails and concerns top priority. We take the time to understand you and your business’s goals, and ensure that you will also understand the law behind your attorney’s strategies and recommendations.
Your needs, and those of your business or family, can shift while you navigate change or crisis. Gawthrop Greenwood’s comprehensive suite of services fulfills those changing needs while keeping you on a confident and steady course. Businesses, governmental entities, families and individuals entrust the firm with:
- Business Law
- Criminal Defense
- Family Law
- Government & Education Law
- Maritime & Transportation Law
- Real Estate & Land Development
- Trusts & Estates
With offices in West Chester, PA and Greater Wilmington, DE, Gawthrop Greenwood serves clients throughout the greater mid-Atlantic region and nation.
For more information or to schedule a consultation, please call 610-696-8225 or click here.
- Daily Local News Best of Chester County 2017-2019
- Philadelphia Business Journal Best Places to Work 2018-2019
- YMCA of Greater Brandywine, Community Partner Gold Award 2015
- Chester County Chamber of Business & Industry - 2013 Small Business of the Year
Firm Practice Areas
- Admiralty and Maritime Law
- Banking and Finance Law
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Cannabis Law
- Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law
- Collaborative Law: Civil
- Commercial Litigation
- Commercial Transactions / UCC Law
- Corporate Law
- Criminal Defense: General Practice
- Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Education Law
- Employment Law - Individuals
- Employment Law - Management
- Family Law
- Family Law Mediation
- Land Use and Zoning Law
- Litigation - Banking and Finance
- Litigation - Health Care
- Litigation - Insurance
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Litigation - Land Use and Zoning
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Municipal Law
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Real Estate Law
- Tax Law
- Trusts and Estates