Areas of Emphasis: In addition to general tort practice, areas in which the firm's partners and associates are experienced include Admiralty, Products Liability, Professional Negligence, General Maritime, Jones Act and Offshore Oilfield, Aviation, Railroad and other Personal Injury Litigation, as well as Securities Fraud.
Firm Activities: The firm's partners actively participate as Adjunct Professors of Law at Tulane and Loyola Universities, and in continuing legal education activities sponsored by the Louisiana State Bar Association, the New Orleans Bar Association, the Association of Trial Lawyers of America, the Louisiana Trial Lawyers Association and other regional bar associations.
Special Distinctions: Presidencies: Louisiana State Bar Association, New Orleans Bar Association, and the Louisiana Trial Lawyers Association.
Board Memberships: Association of Trial Lawyers of America and Louisiana Trial Lawyers Association.
Chairmanship: New Orleans Metropolitan Crime Commission, Louisiana State Bar Association, Medical/Legal Interprofessional Committee, Louisiana Trial Lawyers Association, Medial Malpractice Section, and New Orleans Bar Association, Medical Jurisprudence Committee.
Memberships: American College of Trial Lawyers, Louisiana State Law Institute Council and National board of Trial Advocacy.
Authorship: Trial Handbook for Louisiana Lawyers.
Management / Department Heads
- Chambers USA 2012
- Chambers USA 2010
- 2012 Best Law Firms Tier 1 Personal Injury Plaintiffs
- 2013 Best Law Firms Tier 1 Personal Injury Plaintiffs
- Chambers USA 2013
- 2016 Best Law Firms Tier 1 Mass Tort/Class Actions, Medical Malpractice Law and P.I. Plaintiffs 2016 Best Law Firms Tier 2 , New Orleans, Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- 2015 Best Law Firms Tier 1 Mass Tort/Class Actions, Medical Malpractice Law and P.I. - Plaintiffs
Firm Practice Areas
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Plaintiffs
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs