1 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America award
Grant Frazier launched Frazier Law PLLC to provide exceptional value to the firm's clients though services that reflect Grant's core value of integrity and his priorities of creative problem solving, value-added advocacy, and forming enduring relationships. The firm promotes a flexible, entrepreneurial environment to empower talented and enterprising lawyers, and to be intentional about the firm’s commitment to community causes.
The firm measures success by how well it serves clients with respect, courtesy, and prompt, effective personal attention, and by its contributions to the legal profession and the community. The firm’s members take pride in the fact that clients look to us for guidance and results in their most important matters – financial and otherwise.
Our business attorneys have experience in an array of practice areas, and offer services including business litigation and alternative dispute resolution, general corporate and business transactions, outside general counsel, real estate, construction, intellectual property protection, collections, and estate, asset, and succession planning services. Managing Partner Grant Frazier’s accomplishments in these areas have earned him recognition by national and regional peer-informed industry groups, including U.S. News & World Report’s® Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch, Thomson Reuters’ Super Lawyers, and Martindale Hubbell®, as one of the most effective counselors in Arizona.
Frazier Law PLLC is also devoted to leadership in the community, serving as directors of several civic organizations; members of state-wide boards and commissions at the request and appointment of Arizona Governors; and contributors to distinguished policy groups, think tanks, academic journals, pro bono projects, and volunteer initiatives.
We invite you to contact us about working together.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Bet-the-Company Litigation
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Community Association Law
- Construction Law
- Corporate Compliance Law
- Corporate Governance and Compliance Law
- Corporate Governance Law
- Corporate Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Litigation - Banking and Finance
- Litigation - Construction
- Litigation - Insurance
- Litigation - Intellectual Property
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Litigation - Real Estate
- Litigation - Securities
- Litigation - Trusts and Estates
- Real Estate Law
- Technology Law
- Trade Secrets Law
- Trademark Law
- Trusts and Estates
- Martindale Hubbell®, Platinum Client Champion (2021-2024)
Southwest Super Lawyers®, Rising Star – Business Litigation, Closely Held Business Law (2022-2024)
- The Best Lawyers in America®: Ones to Watch, Litigation – Construction (2023)
The Best Lawyers in America®: Ones to Watch, Commercial Litigation (2023)
- The Best Lawyers in America®: Ones to Watch, Closely Held Companies and Family Business Law (2023)
- The Best Lawyers in America®: Ones to Watch, Alternative Dispute Resolution (2023)
- The Best Lawyers in America®: Ones to Watch, Business Organizations (Including LLCs and Partnerships) (2024)
- The Best Lawyers in America®: Ones to Watch, Litigation – Construction (2024)
- The Best Lawyers in America®: Ones to Watch, Commercial Litigation (2024)
The Best Lawyers in America®: Ones to Watch, Closely Held Companies and Family Business Law (2024)
The Best Lawyers in America®: Ones to Watch, Alternative Dispute Resolution (2024)
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.