Forsberg & Umlauf, P.S. provides dynamic client service in all phases of civil defense and insurance coverage litigation. Founded in 1993, the firm has grown steadily while maintaining its reputation of excellence with judges, other lawyers, and clients. We handle general tort, maritime, professional liability, employment, commercial, construction, product liability, catastrophic injury, asbestos, and complex insurance coverage and bad faith matters. We take pride in providing high-level professional service to a wide range of local, national and international clients. We help solve our clients’ civil litigation needs with experience, passion, dedication and hard work. We are trial lawyers who defend businesses and individuals. Our litigation services include trials, hearings, appeals, arbitration, settlement and mediation. We also provide guidance, advice and training to manage risks, including contract review, crisis management, and accident investigation
Top Listed State Awards
- Top Listed in Washington in Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants with 2 lawyers
Top Listed City Awards
- Top Listed in Seattle in Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants with 2 lawyers
- Allied World Assutance Co.
- CNA Insurance Company
- Kaiser Permanente
- Liberty International Underwriters
- QBE the Americas Group
- Resolute Managment Co.
- Target Corporation
- The Hartford
- Walgreen Co.
- Western National Ins. Group
Firm Practice Areas
- Litigation - Insurance
- Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants