Founded in 1976, Forchelli Deegan Terrana LLP is one of Long Island's most acclaimed and distinguished full service law firms. Headquartered in Uniondale, NY, the firm is conveniently located for clients in Nassau and Suffolk Counties, as well as those in New York City. The firm employs over 60 attorneys across more than a dozen practice groups. Our attorneys counsel a broad range of clients, including national, regional and local businesses, major real estate developers and organizations, banks, insurance companies, municipalities, educational institutions, contractors, architects, engineers and individuals.
Our attorneys are among the most experienced and accomplished in the region. As leaders in their profession, our attorneys have been trained at the finest learning institutions nationwide and have established a reputation for using inventive strategies to offer practical legal counsel.
Keeping to our high standards of quality, our attorneys use a client-focused approach to assess our clients' needs and deliver innovative solutions to help them achieve their goals. Clients have long embraced the benefits of our personalized representation. Our attorneys are dedicated to obtaining outstanding outcomes in the most complex legal and business matters.
Some of the material on this Page may constitute attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
- December 2019: Long Island Business News' Best Places to Work (50+ employees) award recipient. The event recognized top employers on Long Island.
- September 2019: Herald Top Lawyers of Long Island - Special Recognition Award - Top Legal Firm 76+ award recipient.
August 2019: Long Island Business News’ Reader Rankings contest: FDT was a Top Winner in the Best Construction, Litigation & Real Property Certiorari Law Firm categories and a Winner in the Best Real Estate Law Firm category.
- July 2019: FDT’s Construction practice group received a ranking in Construction Executive magazine’s inaugural The Top 50 Construction Law Firms™ list.
- October 2018: FDT was a recipient of Newsday’s Top Long Island Work Places award. Receiving this award was a testament to the firm’s quality leadership and personnel.
Director of Marketing
Associate Director of Marketing
Firm Practice Areas
- Banking and Finance Law
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Law
- Corporate Law
- Employment Law - Individuals
- Employment Law - Management
- Environmental Law
- Labor Law - Management
- Land Use and Zoning Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Municipal Law
- Real Estate Law
- Tax Law
- Trusts and Estates