Florin Roebig is a Palm Harbor, Florida-based, multi-state trial and litigation firm, with a history of landmark jury verdicts in the traditionally conservative Tampa Bay area. Our first was in 1986 (at the time the largest jury verdict in Pinellas County, Florida history) and since that time, no Pinellas / Pasco County law firm has had more million dollar jury verdicts, with more than $700 million won in case results thus far.
Since the founding of the firm in 1985, our trial results and quality of legal representation have resonated within the legal community, earning Florin Roebig both local and national acclaim: every year since 2010, Florin Roebig has been elected as one of the Best Law Firms in America by US News and World Report, and the Editorial Board of The National Law Journal named Florin Roebig as one of only 50 plaintiffs civil trial firms nationwide to its 2015 “Elite Trial Lawyers” list. Our cases have attained press coverage by major national television networks and internationally-read newspapers and online news sources. Our most recent media spotlight was in an episode of CBS News' 48 Hours titled "The Strange Life of Dr. Schwartz," which included in-depth interviews with attorneys Tommy Roebig and Wil Florin concerning an ongoing wrongful death claim.
We represent a diverse client base that has covered both nationally and internationally-recognized figures, including wrestling great Hulk Hogan, former University of South Florida head football coach Jim Leavitt, New York City nationally-syndicated talk show host Todd Schnitt, as well as a number of professional athletes. We also maintain a strategic relationship with Ossi & Najem, P.A., an entertainment law firm in Jacksonville, Florida, that has represented several celebrities.
After quickly achieving a statewide reputation in the early years, Florin Roebig has since expanded to become one of the largest trial firms in Pinellas/Pasco counties, with offices in Colorado, Minnesota, and Florida, serving our clients in personal injury, wrongful death, malpractice, employment discrimination, and construction negligence. While our recovery-based national recognition stands, Florin Roebig remains locally focused through our community involvement. With our Palm Harbor, Florida trial and litigation center resting on 6.2 acres, we often make use of our grounds to host charitable events that are open to the public throughout the year.
For more information, you may visit our firm's website at http://florinroebig.com/.
Top Listed City Awards
- Top Listed in Palm Harbor with 2 lawyers
- Wil H. Florin - American Leading Attorneys
- Wil H. Florin - Board Certified Pretrial Advocate by The NBLSC
- Thomas D. Roebig, Jr. - Board Certified Pretrial Practice Advocate by The NBLSC
- Thomas D. Roebig, Jr. - Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- U.S. News Best Law Firms
- Wil H. Florin - Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer by The Florida Bar
- Tampa's Top Attorneys by The National Law Journal
- Wolfgang M. Florin - Board Certified Labor/Employment Lawyer by The Florida Bar
- Florida Super Lawyers
- Thomas D. Roebig, Jr. - Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer by The National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers by The National Trial Lawyers Association
- Nations 3000 Leading Plaintiff's Lawyers by LawDragon
- U.S. News Best Lawyers in America
- Thomas D. Roebig, Jr - Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer by The Florida Bar
- Wil H. Florin - Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer by The National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Thomas D. Roebig, Jr. - Florida Legal Elite
- Wolfgang M. Florin - Florida Legal Elite
- Wil H. Florin - Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Best Attorneys in Florida by The Wall Street Journal
- Thomas D,. Roebig, Jr. - Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Firm Practice Areas
- Construction Law
- Employment Law - Individuals
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs