The firm has broad experience in successfully resolving business and real estate-related disputes through jury and bench trials, on appeals, and by alternative means of dispute resolution such as arbitration and mediation.
Figliulo & Silverman’s hard-earned reputation makes it a top choice for clients needing representation in disputes that are headed toward, or already in, litigation.
The firm has the resources to effectively represent clients in substantial, complex cases, and because of its manageable size, is better able to handle each case in a personal, timely and cost-effective manner, working closely with the firm’s clients to achieve their business and litigation goals.
Firm Practice Areas
- Banking and Finance Law
- Bet-the-Company Litigation
- Construction Law
- Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law
- Employment Law - Individuals
- Employment Law - Management
- Legal Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Legal Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Real Estate Law