Small Firm Relationships, Large Firm Impact. That's the Felhaber promise that we deliver to our clients who range from Fortune 500 companies to small businesses, start-ups and individuals.
Felhaber Larson is a full-service law firm with a more than 70-year history of serving clients. We believe in partnering with our clients because building a strong client relationship develops a cohesive and efficient approach to delivering legal services. Our understanding of client needs makes our expertise cost-effective.
The strength of our legal team is built on individual experiences. We know the strengths and expertise of our attorneys, and can quickly direct work to the person who can most efficiently provide our clients with guidance and answers.
The mission of Felhaber Larson is to zealously advocate for our clients by providing creative, progressive solutions to their legal and business needs. These services are delivered by a team of experienced attorneys and staff who work in an environment that rewards teamwork, creativity, integrity, professionalism and mutual respect. Our success as a law firm is judged solely and exclusively by our clients’ satisfaction with our ability to help them achieve their personal and business goals.
Teamwork is the way Felhaber does business. The Felhaber attorney of your choice heads up your team. This attorney is available to answer questions, respond to last-minute needs and provide status reports. But you can always contact another knowledgeable member of your team when practical or necessary.
Our goal is to create continuity of services and creativity in problem-solving.
- Best Lawyers® "Best Law Firms", Tier 1 Minneapolis, Real Estate, Labor Law: Management, Employment Law: Management, Criminal Defense: White Collar
Attorney and Driector, Integrated Media
Firm Practice Areas
- Banking and Finance Law
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Law
- Corporate Law
- Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
- Employment Law - Management
- Energy Law
- Health Care Law
- Labor Law - Management
- Litigation - Banking and Finance
- Litigation - ERISA
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Litigation - Real Estate
- Municipal Law
- Real Estate Law
- Trusts and Estates
- Utilities Law
- Workers' Compensation Law - Employers