We are a significant migration, commercial and corporate law firm; servicing local, interstate and international clients in areas such as corporations and commerce, commercial and criminal litigation, immigration, family law, dispute resolution, taxation and administrative law. Our clients range from large corporations to individuals.
We are a leading Australian migration and commercial practice.
Our staff comprises of:
- Three Law Institute of Victoria Accredited Specialist lawyers with expertise in immigration
- Two Adjunct Professors and one Adjunct Associate Professor of Law at Victoria University
- The current chair of the Advisory Committee to the Specialisation Board of the Law Institute of Victoria in Migration Law
- A former head of the Refugee Review Tribunal, Chairman of the Police Discipline Board and Senior Magistrate
Our staff are fluent in Chinese and other languages including Mandarin, Cantonese, Hokkien, Filipino, Bahasa Indonesia and Bahasa Malaysia.
FCG Legal aims to provide its clients with a practical, cost effective, and quality legal service.
Firm Practice Areas
- Commercial Law
- Corporate Law
- Criminal Defence
- Immigration Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Real Property Law
- Tax Law
- Trusts and Estates