Your Lawyers from Start to Finish
Family Complex Litigation & Collaborative Group (FCLC Group) is devoted to the resolution of high-stakes, complex or complicated marital and family law cases, whether through the litigation process, the appellate process, mediation, settlement or the collaborative process.
FCLC Group is your Orlando Family Law team from start to finish. We believe in an efficient and effective resolution. We also believe that each one of our clients plays an active role in the process, and together we work as a team.
FCLC Group president, John Foster, was born and raised in the Orlando area. He has more than 36 years of complex litigation experience, is deeply involved with the Family Law Section of the Florida Bar Association and is positioned to handle divorce and family law cases in the Orlando area and beyond.
FCLC Group attorney, Alessandra Manes, practices immigration law as well as issues such as equitable distribution of marital assets and liabilities, alimony, parenting issues, timesharing, child support, and contempt and enforcement of orders. As a native of Brazil, she is fluent in Portuguese.
FCLC Group is Sensitive to the Impact of Divorce on Business
Prior to directing his focus exclusively to family law, John litigated numerous state and federal cases and appeals that put him in direct contact with sophisticated business persons, entrepreneurs, and general or corporate counsel responsible for litigation management. In many divorce and family law cases, the business entities with which a spouse is employed or involved may be added as parties or may become entangled in the discovery process. John’s background and experience places him is a unique position for remaining sensitive to the impact of divorce on the business interests of FCLC Group’s clients.
FCLC Group has Deep Roots in Orlando
John is committed to helping FCLC Group’s clients with their family law issues, and he is also committed to helping those fighting drug and alcohol addictions. He holds leadership roles with Turning Point of Central Florida, Inc. and Mind, Body & Soul Recovery Housing, LLC and he has held leadership roles at First United Methodist Church of Orlando and Youth Ministry Institute, LLC. While FCLC Group attorney Alessandra Manes and her family are originally from Brazil, she and her family have become an integral part of the Orlando and Central Florida area. Her family founded and operate the Jornal Brasileiras & Brasileiros (the Jornal “B&B ”), a popular and highly regarded news publication with a wide circulation among the large population of Central Floridians who speak Portuguese.
- Orlando Magazine's Best Lawyers of 2018 - John Foster
- The Florida Bar's 2018 Committee Chair Recognition Award: For chairing the Ad Hoc Parentage Committee - John Foster
- The Florida Bar's 2018 Legislative Award: “With grateful appreciation for your
invaluable contributions and the time you spent protecting Florida's
families during the 2018 legislative session.” - John Foster
- The Florida Bar's 2018 Spotlight
Award: “In recognition of your positive impact and outstanding service
to the Family Law Section of the Florida Bar and its goals.”- John Foster
- America’s Best Lawyers - John Foster
- Chambers USA “Leading Lawyer” - John Foster
- Florida Legal Elite: Marital and Family Law - John Foster
- Florida “Super Lawyer” (2012 to 2017) - John Foster
- Orlando Home and Leisure Magazine: Top Lawyer - John Foster
- National Advocates “Top 100” - John Foster
- Martindale Hubbell-Highest AV Rating - John Foster
- Florida Bar Family Law Section: Rising Star - John Foster
- Orlando Style Magazine's Women of the Year of 2018 - Alessandra Manes
Firm Practice Areas
- Appellate Practice
- Collaborative Law: Family Law
- Family Law
- Family Law Mediation
- Immigration Law